1009Condolences on very sad news

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    May 25, 2007
      The Honorable Lord Mayor Ettienne does wish to extend his sincere condolences to the surviving family of Lochlainn MacGregor, Marie and her daughter.  If there is anything the Lord Mayor can do to help support you in this time simply let him or me, the Ayreton Towne Cryer, know and we shall do what we can.

      The Lord Mayor asks that all the populace of Ayreton joins in with these sentiments.

      Please accept our hearfelt sorrow and the arm of support that is offered on behalf of Ayreton.

      Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne CRYER