Re: [Avid-L2] Re: AjA Kona cards for symphony 6

  • Greg Huson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2012
      Not using LHi. Using IO Express, Kona 3, and Decklink Extreme +. I've heard that some folks are having trouble with K3, but we haven't seen that. No complaints about the K3- except we're running symphony on it, and for symphony universal you need Nitris. We've had a little trouble with IO Express, but it's an install issue - the install guy (me) skipped a step. When they run, they run great. We have 4 and they work every day. All SDI, so I can't vouch for the HDMI connections. The BMD card is fine, I don't like the control software as much, but no firm complaints... just a 'bad feeling.' (I mostly run FCP on that particular installation, only occasional MC, so that 'bad feeling' is probably from FCP 7!!)

      gh
      Greg Huson
      Secret Headquarters, Inc
      Post Production / Production