Gigs at the Knitting Factory et al 8/8

  • David Gross
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 1999
      KEEP INDEPENDENT MUSIC ALIVE-SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC!!!

      I just thought some of you in the NY area might be interested in the
      following shows over the next couple of weeks. I hope to see some of you
      there!

      August 8th-"Precious Meddle"

      David C Gross-6 string fretless bass, electronics, loops
      John Macaluso-drums
      Peter Hess-saxes
      There will be a special guest appearance from saxist/poet Elliot Levin

      This is what happens when Albert Ayler plays with AC/DC

      THEORCOLUS´┐Ż LIVE
      Charles Burnham-violin
      David C Gross-6 string fretless bass, electronics, loops
      Peter Hess-sax,flute, bass clarinet
      Toby Kasavan-keys
      John Macaluso-drums
      Ravish Momin-percussion

      August 5th: The Hopper House Nyack NY 7:30 PM
      August 12th:Dharma-Orchard St.. NYC 9 PM

      Regards,
      David Gross <theorcolus@...>
      "a great musician needs to be committed!'
      www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/7773/