Anyone still here? ESP-Disk' question!

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      Hello,

      I used to be a pretty active member of this list back in 1999-2005. Currently working on putting together a book of ESP-Disk's pictorial history of all the album art, promotional cover art, posters, singles, buttons/badges, tapes, 8-tracks/4-tracks, letters, catalogs, advertisements and any other ephemera related to the label.

      If anyone has ANYTHING, knows anyone or even has heard rumors of something that they think might be rare or obscure enough to include beyond the original album covers, please get into contact.

      I do still need high resolution scans/photographs of some of the hand silkscreen promotional covers of Spiritual Unity, Ornette and the rare globe/orb Bells. If you have anyone you think I should get in contact with please let me know.

      You can contact me or forward this email to people: costuros at gmail . com costuros@...

      Thank you!

      -Paul Costuros