this friday night @ 51 3rd street in troy, ny = non-specific circus-related madness (probably)

  • jason steven murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      (... and that is how the word "avarice" got me arrested in guam.
      twice. where was i? here? there? everywhere? whatever - here's
      an events notice - please spread the word)

      acts in no particular order (a bunch of touring acts with area
      band... noise, rock, experimental - and if you bring it, a monkey):

      - Duck (Matt Krefting and Jessi Swenson from The Believers)
      - Scarcity of Tanks (Matt Wascovich guitarist/publisher with Andrew
      Kesin on video)
      - Trebville Exchange (Sharon Cheslow+Bromp Treb aka Neil of Fat Worm
      of Error)
      - Evolution Revolution (Jason Martin 'n f'n friends' new 8 piece band)
      - Grey Skull

      friday 06/03/05 @ 8 pm-ish
      51 3rd street, troy, ny, usa
      suggested donation 5 clams (cars need gas, people require sustenance,
      plants survive via photosynthesis)

      be there or be... well, elsewhere - but as you can probably figure
      out yourself, you will not be at 51 3rd, which looks like it will be
      the fall-down-and-swallow-your-dentures hotness. hope to see you
      there...