Re: [Avant-Garde] hatology

  • Francesco Martinelli
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
      The correct adress is
      http://www.zweitausendeins.de/index.htm
      but I cant see them anymore
      it's over already?
      From: "fk" <fkapitzke@...>
      To: <Avant-Garde@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 12:38 PM
      Subject: [Avant-Garde] hatology

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > The "Avant-Garde"

    • Peter Cox
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
        I can't see them either, as a seperate sales list, though there are scattered Hatology CD's offered if you have the time, and patience to scroll through the main catalogue.
        Peter.

        The "Avant-Garde"

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Gerd Heinlein
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
          > but I cant see them anymore
          > it's over already?

          No. But there is no separate page for these - you have to search for the
          artists. For instance, looking for `Maneri', you 'll find `Tenderly' (Joe
          Maneri), `So What' (Mat Maneri), `Gravitational Systems' (Shipp/Maneri),
          `Red Cubed' (Gregorio). Basically, it is nos 501 - 550 that are on sale.

          At a slightly higher price (EUR 5.99), you'll also find these at
          http://www.jpc.de/angebote/index.php?angebot=angebote131.html
          and at
          http://home.t-online.de/home/Spirit.of.Jazz/
          (go to `Aktuelle Sonderangebote' and scroll down to the middle of the page)

          G.Heinlein
        • Francesco Martinelli
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
            thanks to all