Aural Innovations Radio: New Improv/Experimental/Avant-Garde show

  • Jerry Kranitz
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2003
      http://Aural-Innovations.com

      Announcements (May 4, 2003): We've just uploaded a new edition of The
      Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #23). Stay tuned next week for a special
      tribute to the ACCRETIONS label.

      The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #23): General Playlist

      Cosmologic - "Restless Years" (from Syntaxis)
      Nathan Hubbard - "Enabler" (from Born On Tuesday)
      Eric Wallack & Greg Segal - "The Foundation Gives" (from Asleep Or Somewhere
      Else)
      Greg Segal & Bret Hart - "Chopper" (from Duets Vol. 2)
      Clang Quartet - "Two Or More Gathered In HIS Name Part 2 (Matthew 18-20)"
      (from The Separation Of Church & Hate)
      Phinney/McGee - "Calcutta Brothel Raid (Delayed Transmission)" (from Antenna
      Club)
      Brian Follicle - "Jam #2" (from Self-Hypnosis)
      Verde - "Toum" (from Huge)
      Urban Ambience - "Non-Violence" (from The ENDorphinS Justify The
      MEANderingS)
      Positive Knowledge - "In One Heart (for Jeanne Lee)" (from Live In New York)
      Erixma - "Two Million" (from Sphere Of Magnetick Virtue)

      So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
      to listen.
    • Jerry Kranitz
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 28, 2003
        http://Aural-Innovations.com

        The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #26)

        The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown was created to give an audio spotlight to the
        improvisational, experimental, and general avant-garde rock & jazz we review
        at Aural Innovations.

        Alex Temple - "MBFEGW" (from Agape Ludens)
        Kathy King & Mark Kissinger - "Voices That My Fingers Hear" (from One Night
        In Ann Arbor)
        Splinter Group - "Egg Shell Necklace" (from Blowing Down Blue Sky)
        Kakalla - "Threnody" (from The Voice Of Twilight)
        Erixma - "Eight Cycles Per Second" (from Sphere Of Magnetick Viture)
        The Switch Off Option - "Rush Our" (from Play)
        Bret H. Hart - "Dad's Cigarbox" (from Acoustic Guitar: Solo 2003a)
        Bret H. Hart - "Gleick" (from Electric Guitar: Solo 2003b)
        The Assholes - "Cows And Stripes" (from Johnny And The Big Prairie Fire)
        Marcelo Radulovich - "Ziplock Tub" (from Hello)

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 10, 2003
          http://Aural-Innovations.com

          Announcements (August 10, 2003): We've just uploaded a new edition of The
          Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #27)

          The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #27): General Playlist

          Positive Knowledge - "Secrets Of Imperfection" (from Live In New York)
          Hans Fjellestad/Peter Kowald/Dana Reason/Jason Robinson - "Dual Resonance I"
          (from Dual Resonance)
          Hans Fjellestad/Peter Kowald/Dana Reason/Jason Robinson - "Viscous Matter"
          (from Dual Resonance)
          David Borgo - "Pomodori" (from Massanetta Springs)
          Jack Wright & Bob Marsh - "Birds In The Hand" (from Birds In The Hand)
          Jad Fair and Jason Willett - "Candy Kisses" (from Superfine)
          Ernesto Diaz-Infante, Rotcod Zzaj, Eric Wallack - "Good Morning Urbania"
          (from The Old Neighborhood)
          The Lords Of True Slack - "Phunnig" (from Falling On Scissors)
          Ralph Carney - "Tis Sad" (from This Is!)
          Brian Follicle - "Caverns" (from Self-Hypnosis)
          Jim Ryan's Forward Concept - "How Are You" (from The Concept)

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003
            http://Aural-Innovations.com

            The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown show #29 (In streaming or downloadable
            RealAudio)

            Joseph Benzola - "Underworld" (from Winter In America)
            Eric Wallack / Harlan Mark Vale - "The Gravity Of Being" (from Molten Glass:
            Images)
            The Takeshi Nishimoto Entourage - "Kaleidoscopic Reentry" (from 2-song CDEP)
            Jeff Gburek - untitled (from Benoise)
            The Jeff Kaiser Ockodektet - "The Heat And Impatience Of His Thirst" (from
            13 Themes For A Triskaidekaphobic)
            Guignol - "The Fly Machine Passes" (from Angela, David and the Great
            Neopolitan Road Issue)
            Bad Girls - "Willingness" (from Unauthorized Recordings)
            Gustavo Aguilar Get Libre Collective - "Different Paths, Same Destination"
            (from Destinations)
            Pat O'Keefe/Jason Stanyek/Scott Walton/Glen Whitehead - "Boundaries" (from
            Tunnel)
            Natsuki Tamura Quartet - "Hada Hada" (from Hada Hada)
            Satoko Fujii Quartet - "Tatsu Take" (from Minerva)

            http://Aural-Innovations.com
          • Jerry Kranitz
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 18, 2005
              http://Aural-Innovations.com

              December 18, 2005: New Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown Radio show

              We've just uploaded the new Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #41). See the
              playlist below. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
              http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

              The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #41)

              The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown was created to give an audio spotlight to the
              exciting improvisational, experimental, and general avant-garde rock & jazz
              we receive in the Aural Innovations mailbox.

              Dan Clucas/Immediately – “You Say (for Bobby Bradford)” (from Exile)
              Steuart Liebig/Stigtette – “Render” (from Delta)
              Dave Fox – “Dedication #1: Harmonious Prelude” (From Dedication Suite)
              Damian Catera with Cecilia Biagini – “Timescale in Sound” (from Closed
              Circuits)
              The Dust Dive – “Postcards of Real Worlds” (from Radio Action II)
              Skyline – “Jenkins Clandestine” (from Private Sectors (noiseotica v.3)
              Philip Gayle – “The Payphone” (from The Mommy Row)
              Unstable Ensemble – “Better Up North” (from Embers)
              Baczkowsi-Corsano-Flaherty – “No Boat Will Ever Come” (excerpt) (from The
              Dim Bulb)
              The Drift – “Hearts Are Flowers” (from Noumena)
              Davenport – “Candlefas” (From Rabbit’s Foot Propeller)
              Baggerboot – “Cascasde II” (from Baggerboot)

              http://Aural-Innovations.com