For Sale!

  • keith utech
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 7:17 AM
      I have the following CDs for sale. All are original copies. Excellent
      condition, played once or twice. Beautiful artwork and packing! Choose any
      or all for $15 each. No shipping in the US. Email me off list if interested
      or have additional questions.

      Will consider trade.

      Keith

      1. Don Cherry "Orient" Japanese import on Fruit Tree (FT825). LP gatefold
      reproduction with picture sleeve.
      2. Don Cherry "Blue Lake" Japanese import on Fruit Tree (FT826). LP
      gatefold reproduction with picture sleeve.
      3. "The Gigi-Gryce-Donald Byrd Jazz Laboratory & The Cecil Taylor Quartet at
      Newport" Verve deluxe reissue (96kHz, 24-bit digital transfer). LP gatefold
      reproduction with inner sleeve and insert.
    • keith utech
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2003
        I have the following cds for sale. All are original copies. Mint condition,
        played once or twice. Choose any for $10 each. No shipping charges in the
        US. Email me off list if interested or for additional information. Thanks.

        1. Arthur Doyle "Plays and Sings from the Songbook, Vol.1"
        2. Leroy Jenkins "Themes & Improvisations on the Blues"
        3. The Muhal Richard Abrams Orchestra "The Hearinga Suite"
        4. Stich Wynston w/Paul Bley "Modern Surfaces"
        5. Amon Duul "Para Dieswarts Duul"
        6. Julius Hemphill "Reflections"
        7.Charles Gayle Quartet "Live at the Knitting Factory, 1993" 2cd
        8. Rashied Ali "Duo Exchange" Duo w/Frank Lowe
        9. Rashied Ali Quartet "New Directions in Modern Music"
        10. Rashied Ali "Swift are the Winds of Life" Duo w/Le Roy Jenkins
        11. Rashied Ali Quintet "Rashied Ali Quintet"
        12. Keiji Haino/J.F. Pauvros "Y", Shambala Records
        13. Other Dimensions in Music w/Matthew Shipp "Time is of the Essence"
        14. Kevin Drumm/Martin Tetreault "Particles and Smears", Erstwhile Records
        OOP
        15. VHF "Extracts", Erstwhile Records
        16. Rawfrucht "Rawfrucht.2", Sub Rosa
        17. Matthew Shipp Quartet "The Flow of X", Thirsty Ear w/William Parket,
        Mat Maneri, Whit Dickey
        18. Chicago Underground Duo "Synesthesia" Rob Mazurek and Chad Taylor
        19. Norbert Moslang & Andy Guhl "Knack On", Unheard Music Series
        20. Ken Vandermark & Paul Lytton "English Suites" 2cd
        21. Boxhead Ensemble "Niagra Falls" EP
        22. Davey Williams & John Corbett "Humdinger"
        23. Witches and Devils "Live at the Empty Bottle" w/Vandermark, Williams,
        Hunt, Lonberg-Holm, Baker, Kessler
        24. Mats Gustafsson "Windows: The Music of Steve Lacy"
        25. Osaka Bondage "Volume 2", Shambala Records
        26. Derek Bailey "Improvisations", Ampersand The hilarious pictures of
        Bailey are worth the price alone.
        27. v/a "Strings and Stings > a 100% Guitar Compilation" w/Thurston Moore,
        James Plotkin, Loren MazzaCane Connors, Justin Broadrick and others

        Keith <kukc@...>
      • keith utech
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2003
          For Sale! I have the following cds for sale. All are original copies. Mint condition, played once or twice. Choose any for $7 each. Trades considered. No shipping charges in the US. Email me off list if interested or for additional information. Thanks.

          I also have one copy each of the Albert Ayler 11cd tree and Elvin Jones Mosaic 8cd set FOR TRADE.

          1. Leroy Jenkins "Themes & Improvisations on the Blues"
          2. The Muhal Richard Abrams Orchestra "The Hearinga Suite"
          3. Stich Wynston w/Paul Bley "Modern Surfaces"
          4. Julius Hemphill "Reflections"
          5. Rashied Ali Quintet "Rashied Ali Quintet"
          6. Other Dimensions in Music w/Matthew Shipp "Time is of the Essence"
          7. Rawfrucht "Rawfrucht.2", Sub Rosa
          8. Chicago Underground Duo "Synesthesia"  Rob Mazurek and Chad Taylor
          9. Norbert Moslang & Andy Guhl "Knack On", Unheard Music Series
          10. Boxhead Ensemble "Niagra Falls" EP
          11. Davey Williams & John Corbett "Humdinger"
          12. Witches and Devils "Live at the Empty Bottle" w/Vandermark, Williams, Hunt, Lonberg-Holm, Baker, Kessler
          13. Mats Gustafsson "Windows: The Music of Steve Lacy"
          14. Osaka Bondage "Volume 2", Shambala Records
          15. v/a "Strings and Stings > a 100% Guitar Compilation"  w/Thurston Moore, James Plotkin, Loren MazzaCane Connors, Justin Broadrick and others
          16.Archie Shepp "Ballads for Trane"

          17. Supersilent "1-3" Rune Grammofon, 3cd set in deluxe gatefold packaging $20

          Keith  <kukc@...>

        • keith utech
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2003
            For Sale! I have the following cds for sale. All are original copies. Mint condition, played once or twice. Some are still in the shrinkwrap. Trades considered. No shipping charges in the US. Email me off list if interested or for additional information. Thanks.

            I still have one copy of the Albert Ayler 11cd tree for trade!

            Keith  <kukc@...>

            $5
            1. Leroy Jenkins "Themes & Improvisations on the Blues"
            2. Stich Wynston w/Paul Bley "Modern Surfaces"
            3. Julius Hemphill "Reflections"
            4. Rawfrucht "Rawfrucht.2", Sub Rosa
            5. Boxhead Ensemble "Niagra Falls" EP
            6. Davey Williams & John Corbett "Humdinger"
            7. Osaka Bondage "Volume 2", Shambala Records
            8. v/a "Strings and Stings > a 100% Guitar Compilation"  w/Thurston Moore, James Plotkin, Loren MazzaCane Connors, Justin Broadrick and others
            9. Rashied Ali Quintet "Rashied Ali Quintet"

            $10
            1.Explosions in the Sky "Those Who Tell The Truth Shall Die"
            2.Mono "One Step More and You Die"
            3.Godspeed You Black Emperor "xxx f#a# xxx"
            4.Godspeed You Black Emperor "Yanqui U.X.O." digipack.
            5.Alice Coltrane "Transcendence"  digipack, UK Import.
            6.Evan Parker/Joe McPhee "Chicago Tenor Duets" digipack.
            7.Sun Ra & His Intergalactic Arkestra "It Is Forbidden"
            8.Sun Ra Arkestra "Hours After"
            9.Pharoah Sanders "Pharoah's First"
            10.Ornette Coleman "The Empty Foxhole"
            11.Mount Everest Trio "Waves from Albert Ayler"
            12.John Cage "Cheap Imitation"
            13.John Butcher/Phil Durrant "Requests and Antisongs"
            14. William Burroughs "Call Me Burroughs"
            15.Keiji Haino/J.F. Pauvros "Y" sealed.
            16.Merzbow "Dharma" digipack.
            17.Axel Dorner/Fred Lonberg-Holm/Michael Zerang "Claque"
            18.Ken Vandermark/Paul Nilssen-Love "Dual Pleasure"
            19.Triage "Twenty Minute Cliff"
            20.Masabumi Kikuchi/Gary Peacock/Paul Motian "First Meeting"  artist edition, deluxe packaging.
            21.John Zorn/Bobby Previte "Euclid's Nightmare" digipack, sealed.
            22.Melt Banana "Charlie" sealed.

            $15
            Karou Abe "Last Recording"  DIW, japanese import.

            $25
            "Forces in Motion : The Music and Thoughts of Anthony Braxton"  Graham Lock, paperback, out of print.

            $50
            Peter Brotzmann "The Chicago Octet/Tentet"  Okka Ltd. #2455, out of print, 3cd, deluxe packaging.

          • keith utech