Sat Nut Groove

  • Jeton Ademaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi everybody,

      some brief reminder spam:

      I'll be doing a solo show in the KnitActive Soundstage at the Knitting
      Factory this Saturday, Nov. 3rd at 9pm, $7.00
      (74 Leonard Street, 5 blox south of Canal, between Broadway and Church St.
      212-219-3006, www.knittingfactory.com)

      I'll be singing as well as 'singing', reading and/or declaiming, in English
      and Albanian, and I promise you all fun, provocative thought, titillation
      and outrage. I'll also be playing electric guitar, qifteli, toy synthesizers
      and percussion, because I love the nightlife, and got to boogy--expect a mix
      of ordinary and extraordinary...

      Look forward to this.

      peace

      (to be removed, reply with 'remove' in subject header)