avantgarde mp3

  • Friedrich Kapitzke
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      is there any interest for privatly swaping the avantgarde music discussed here  as mp3,
      or is there a link for a side ?
      F.
    • Raoul Rabut
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        on 1/03/01 9:30, Friedrich Kapitzke at fkapitzke@... wrote:

        > is there any interest for privatly swaping the avantgarde music discussed here
        > as mp3,
        > or is there a link for a side ?
        > F.

        Sure there is, but unless you have an FTP server, I'm afraid that Napster is
        the only solution.

        The AudioFix yahoogroup is probably what you're looking for.

        Best,

        Raoul.