get your groove on

  • oo7redoo7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
      FRIDAY, MARCH 3 @ IZZY BAR (166 1st. Ave. @ 10th St.)
      T O P A Z
      Come celebrate the first Friday of March (hey, we all have different ideas of
      what constitutes a celebratory event) with the groove-jazz stylings of Topaz.
      Friday also happens to be Shayni's birthday, so is you normally don't
      celebrate the first Friday of every month, at least come down and send your
      birthday regards. Usual starting time, midnight till about 2:30 or 3:00. Hope
      to see you there.

      Jeremy Bolger
      JB Productions
    • Joseph Zitt
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
        Er, it might be useful to mention what city (state? continent?) the
        event is in.

        --
        |> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
        | jzitt@... http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2000
          so sorry
          you can check out topaz tonight in
          new york, new york. usa.

          sax, trombone, didg, electric piano, electric bass, guitar, percussion, and
          drums
          for a bit of instrumental groove jazz.

          red