No activity in last 7 days
AutoREALM is a free mapping software dedicated to easily create your maps for your own Role-Playing Game campaign. The casual user will find it to be very user friendly and easy to learn. It can design all types of maps : realms, castles, cities, dungeons and more. German, French and Japanese software translations are available. This free software is written in Delphi (from Borland Inc.) and could compile under Kylix. Now, with another programming language (C++, wxpython, ...) it could have new features, portability and bug fixes. So, come and join now to help us and build a new GNU and RP Gamers community centered on this wonderful tool!
- Mar 13, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.