... That's because there are no fixed edges of the map. The program is designed to contain objects without a necessary relationship to their physical size. Ifandygryc
Excellent question concerning possible Win 8.1 issues. I don't run into these issues with XP Pro, but everything else is getting bumped to Win 10 Pro. Win 8magepro
3 problems using autorealm 1- cant fix the edges of the map. Every time I reach the edge it expands, creating a bigger map. How do I "border", "freeze" orwannabee1972
- Mar 13, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.