Hi! :)

  • simonrmoon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hi, I'm a Autorealm long-time user (well, I think hmmm... something like 4-5 years...) and i wonder if exist some others hex symbols than basis. Maybe some of you had maked them?

      Thank for your attention and sorry for my bad english.
      Fra
    • Lee Dowd
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
        Hopefully this was answered a while ago but ...One of the symbol libraries is hexes I believe.  You can also choose a hex grid.  What are you trying to do?  Don't worry about your Engilish.  It's a lot better than any other language I can speak and that probably holds for most Americans (I think the Britt's are a bit better off in that regard and am sure the Canadians are)

        Lee