Motive Power Videos

  • Myles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2012
      Hi,

      We have started a You Tube channel, MotivePowerDotCom, to provide video walk-throughs of Motive Power 3.5. The first ones up there are basic training. They are good for giving a new employee the idea of how the program works or for someone evaluating the program.

      They are all under three minutes, some are under two minutes. I'll make more of these as time allows. Let me know if there is some aspect of the program that you find hard to get and I'll see if there is a way to explain it in less than 3 minutes. I'm open to making more videos but I want to make the ones you judge most important in getting people up to speed.