ABA therapist needed in Westerville

  • rdndclark@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi. My name is Nancy-Dawn Clark and I have a son who just turned 6. He was recently diagnosed with Asperger's, and we are interested in beginning an ABA program at our home in Westerville. We are looking for someone to work with Colin for approximately 5 hours a week on kindergarten readiness skills (following directions, appropriate classroom behavior). Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings are the best times for us.
    • schramosu11
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
        Hi Nancy-Dawn my name is Haley Schram. I am interested in working with your son. I am a senior in the Speech and Hearing Department at Ohio State.
        Thanks,
        Haley Schram