- Emily Owens 1. Major: Human Development and Family Science, Minor in Education I am graduating in the Winter and will begin graduate school in the Summer forMessage 1 of 72 , Sep 3, 2009View SourceEmily Owens
1. Major: Human Development and Family Science, Minor in Education
I am graduating in the Winter and will begin graduate school in the Summer for
2. Related experience and training: I am a regular babysitter and have worker
with many different aged children and children with disabilities. In high
school, I worked with the special education classroom. Also, in college I have
taken many classes about the special needs and human development.
3. Availability: Mondays after 2:30 pm, Thursday after 5:30 pm, Fridays after
2:30 pm, Sundays after 11 am
4. Transportation needs: None, I have my own car
5. References upon request
6. Please contact me at owens.826@...
- 1. Hello! My name is Megan McKim. 2. I will be a senior at The Ohio State University majoring in Health Sciences with a minor in Disability Studies. I amMessage 72 of 72 , Aug 11, 2011View Source1. Hello! My name is Megan McKim.
2. I will be a senior at The Ohio State University majoring in Health Sciences with a minor in Disability Studies. I am currently applying to graduate schools to obtain my Masters in Occupational Therapy.
3. I have had the wonderful experience of working as an ABA therapy aide with a remarkable 5-year-old boy with autism from last August though this past April. Since then, I have been a 1:1 tutor and teaching aide at a summer inclusion program for children with autism and peers. Since their summer programming is ending, I am looking to get back into the wonderful world ABA therapy! I also have had volunteering experiences at Easter Seals Children's Rehabilitation Center, Nationwide Children's Hospital, OSU Medical Center, and the OSU School for the Blind. I have worked at the OSU Child Care Center as a teaching aide with a variety of diverse children ages 3 months to 5 years. I am also CPR certified. While I do not have a provider number, I am very interested in care provider opportunities and willing to undergo training to become a provider.
4. My availability is flexible for the fall. I can also commit to be on your team for a minimum of one school year.
5. I can provide my own transportation.
6. References and resume are available upon request.
7. I can be contacted by email at mckim.11@... or by phone at 740-359-6310. Thanks so much!