Student Employee Available

  • dumberdancer
    Message 1 of 72 , Sep 3, 2009
      Emily Owens

      1. Major: Human Development and Family Science, Minor in Education
      I am graduating in the Winter and will begin graduate school in the Summer for
      Early Education.

      2. Related experience and training: I am a regular babysitter and have worker
      with many different aged children and children with disabilities. In high
      school, I worked with the special education classroom. Also, in college I have
      taken many classes about the special needs and human development.

      3. Availability: Mondays after 2:30 pm, Thursday after 5:30 pm, Fridays after
      2:30 pm, Sundays after 11 am

      4. Transportation needs: None, I have my own car

      5. References upon request

      6. Please contact me at owens.826@...
    • mckim11@ymail.com
      Message 72 of 72 , Aug 11, 2011
        1. Hello! My name is Megan McKim.

        2. I will be a senior at The Ohio State University majoring in Health Sciences with a minor in Disability Studies. I am currently applying to graduate schools to obtain my Masters in Occupational Therapy.

        3. I have had the wonderful experience of working as an ABA therapy aide with a remarkable 5-year-old boy with autism from last August though this past April. Since then, I have been a 1:1 tutor and teaching aide at a summer inclusion program for children with autism and peers. Since their summer programming is ending, I am looking to get back into the wonderful world ABA therapy! I also have had volunteering experiences at Easter Seals Children's Rehabilitation Center, Nationwide Children's Hospital, OSU Medical Center, and the OSU School for the Blind. I have worked at the OSU Child Care Center as a teaching aide with a variety of diverse children ages 3 months to 5 years. I am also CPR certified. While I do not have a provider number, I am very interested in care provider opportunities and willing to undergo training to become a provider.

        4. My availability is flexible for the fall. I can also commit to be on your team for a minimum of one school year.

        5. I can provide my own transportation.

        6. References and resume are available upon request.

        7. I can be contacted by email at mckim.11@... or by phone at 740-359-6310. Thanks so much!