Family seeking therapist
- Lancaster Ohio. Seth just turned five in May. He is vocal, loving and quite cute. Infantile autism diagnosis. Putting together an ABA program, starting very soon, through the children's hospital autism clinic. Looking for people to work with him twelve hours per week for a very long period of time. He does not do well with change. If you can't hang out for a bit, don't inquire. Pay is pathetic; training is provided.
Please contact Amy at rainbow_91669@...
- 1. Westerville, 43081
3. Very loving, intellegent boy with high functioning autism. Needs to gain skills in socially appropriate behavior and communication.
4. Looking for someone to attend jiu-jitsu classes with him to help keep him focused and engaged. Tuesday evenings 6-7 and/or Saturday mornings 10-11. Previous ABA experience preferred but not required. To be paid by Delaware County Level One waiver, must be a waiver provider.
5. Contact email address: amandagieseler@...
- We are looking for an ABA instructor who is energetic, positive, and flexible to join our home team for our fun loving 7 year old. Our son attends a typical private school and is extremely verbal and working on early reading skills and 1st grade level academic work through our ABA program.
This position would require at least 2 shifts per week including one weekend shift and at least one afternoon shift (3:30-6:00). Shifts are generally about 2-2 1/2 hours long. We live in the Dublin area. Position is paid based on experience. No experience is necessary as we are willing to train. Please contact Melissa at mnmz@.... We look forward to hearing from you!
- Name: Catherine
Location: Powell, OH 43065
Child's age: 10
Child's strengths: Loves swimming, riding his bike, playing video
games and going on outings.
Scheduling details: Mondays 12-3, Wednesdays 9-3 and Fridays 9-3
We are looking for someone who is very dependable, and would love to
be a part of a team to help my son reach his full potential.
- 1. Kelly Lutz
2. Reynoldsburg, 43068
3. 5 year old boy
4. Our son is a sweet, fun-loving kid who loves to learn and work daily with his therapists. His academic skills are on target, we are working on social skills, self- help skills (independence), peer relationships and interaction. He has no destructive behaviors, is verbal, and has a a great sense of humor.
5. He attends morning preschool Mon-Thurs, so sessions are Fri am, daily in the afternoons, and on weekends. We have been doing ABA for 3 years and prefer a therapist with experience. We are looking for someone to commit to 4 2-2.5 hour shifts per week.
please contact me at kellylutz@...
- 1. Location Columbus, 43228
2. My son is 2.5 years old.
3. My son was diagnosed in October with Autism. He can count and ID the numbers 0-100, he can ID the letters of the alphabet and say the alphabet, he knows the days of the week and the months of the year. He has problems with social skills and receptive language.
4. We are looking for team members. I stay home with him so the hours will work around Drew's schedule and yours.
- Hello! My name is Abby Stone and i recently posted a message with my information but i was wondering if you were still looking for someone to help. I would love to help! If you are, my post from last week is still on the board and feel free to give me a call or email. Look forward to hearing from you! Thank you, Abby
--- In AutismSpeaksOSU@yahoogroups.com, "Lesley" <lahoward32@...> wrote:
> 1. Location Columbus, 43228
> 2. My son is 2.5 years old.
> 3. My son was diagnosed in October with Autism. He can count and ID the numbers 0-100, he can ID the letters of the alphabet and say the alphabet, he knows the days of the week and the months of the year. He has problems with social skills and receptive language.
> 4. We are looking for team members. I stay home with him so the hours will work around Drew's schedule and yours.
> 5. lahoward@...
- We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic ABA teacher for my five year old son. We live in Upper Arlington and need someone a couple of days per week in the afternoons- including one weekend day. Our program has a strong emphasis in the areas of social- communcation and play skills. We also focus on building pre-academic and self-help skills. We balance table work with working in the natural environment. My son is curious, active and sweet. He is currently non-verbal and working with a communication device. Please contact me at ryliemcham@... for more information. Thank you!
- 1.Amy (Mom) Leah (daughter)
2.Columbus 43235 (Sawmill and Bethel roads)
3.Child's age - 6
4.My daughter is very sweet, she is non-verbal and using ASL, we are currently waiting on a vantage lite communication board. She loves to play outside.
5.I am looking for a PDP provider for week days from 3-5 pm, possible pick up from school at Helping Hands Center.
6.I am also looking for any available hours on weekends, we are very flexable.
7.Contact email address: amythornburgh@...
Name: Laurie Simmons
- Location: Polaris Parkway - Columbus 43240
- Child’s age: 2
- Child’s strengths / Child’s special needs: Amber loves books and has a sweet temperament
- Scheduling details: Tuesday and Thursday 4-6pm, Alternating Fridays 9-11am, Alternation Saturday 9-11am. No experience required / please include your resume.
Contact email address: laurieannsimm@...
- Name: Laurie Simmons
- Good Evening Mrs. Simmons,
My name is Stacy Myers and I am the fundraising chair for Autism Speaks U at the Ohio State University. I am a Sophomore Special Education Major at Ohio State. I have been a camp couselor at a camp for children wiht special needs for two years now and I volunteered for one summer before that. I am extremely interested in working with you and your daughter. I have never been an ABA therapist before but am taking a course at OSU on it next quarter. I would be more than happy to attend ABA training as well outside of OSU. The schedule you are requesting sounds perfect except I have classes on Fridays until 10 am. I would love to talk with you further to learn more about the position and your Daughter Amber! Please e-mail me back at myers.1078@....
--- In AutismSpeaksOSU@yahoogroups.com, Laurie Simmons <lauriesimmons52@...> wrote:
> 1. Name: Laurie Simmons
> 2. Location: Polaris Parkway - Columbus 43240
> 3. Childâs age: 2
> 4. Childâs strengths / Childâs special needs: Amber loves books and has a sweet
> 5. Scheduling details: Tuesday and Thursday 4-6pm, Alternating Fridays 9-11am,
> Alternation Saturday 9-11am. No experience required / please include your
> 6. Contact email address: laurieannsimm@...
- Location - Grove City (43123)
- Child’s age - 16 years old
- Child’s strengths / Child’s special needs - My son is a very sweet and fun loving kid. He is very good at video games and his other interests are computers, animals and legos. He enjoys going to movies, COSI, etc. We are looking for someone to help him improve his independent skills and help him communicate with people in his environment. There are always opportunities for him to learn a new skill in daily life. He needs help with homework during the school year.
- Scheduling details - We are looking for someone to work afternoon/evening hours during the school year. We are looking for day hours during the summer and some weekends. Pay is $23.98 for the first hour and $12 for each additional hour. Must be willing to become an Ohio Medicaid Provider under the Ohio Transitional Waiver. We can help you with the process to become a Waiver provider but it can take a few months if you don't already have your provider number.
- Contact email address - If interested, please email your background and/or resume to mmjdittman@...
- 1.Name: Brittany Poast
2.Location: Columbus (Hilliard area), 43221
3.Child's age: 2 years old (almost 3)
4.Child's strengths / Child's special needs: Our daughter is an adorable, bright and happy child. She picks up new skills very quickly and always amazes us with her intelligence. She has very few words but is learning to use PECS effectively, and her social and self-help skills are lacking. She has been in ABA therapy for almost 6 months now.
5.Scheduling details: We are looking to increase our ABA hours and need another therapist to do so. Morning availability preferred during the week; possible weekend hours available. Must have own reliable transportation, nonsmokers only. Minimum 1 year commitment required (including Summer) for consistency. Experience in ABA preferred but not required. We work with Nationwide Children's Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders.
6.Contact email address: poast.6@...
- My name is Lora Gingerich
We live in Dublin, 43016
My son is 16
He is very gentle and sweet. He is nonverbal, uses sign language.
He has a lot of energy. He likes to do puzzles, go on outings, listen to you read aloud, help with chores, watch TV, and play games.
I'm looking for someone to work after school 2 or more days a week, 230-6. I prefer Tues and Thursday.
I also need occasional weekend hours.
Sign language is a plus, but not a requirement.
Contact me privately at feltedwoolies@...