Seeking ABA therapist for 5 year old boy

  • ghandiavelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012
      We're looking for one or two more aides for our son's team. He's 5 years old and is diagnosed with autistic disorder and ADHD. He's semi-verbal and just toilet trained. He's very energetic, intelligent and inquisitive. He goes to school in the afternoon, Monday through Friday.

      We're located just off of Sawmill at 270.

      We need someone for Tuesday and Thursday 9a-1p, Wednesday and Thursday 4p-6p, and Friday either in the morning or afternoon. Pay is through an HHA agency, they pay $10/hr. He is currently on the waitlist with Children's Hospital and right now we're just having his aides come and play with him. They are coming out to set up bridge services on Wednesday, and hopefully we will have a full program going shortly.

      Please contact me at joseph.harris@... with some details about your experience (preferred, but not required) and/or resume and whether or not you have already received the core aide training from Children's.

      Thanks, Joe