Re: who is the moderator for this group?

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 22, 2011
      Hey Lola,

      I was the Community Outreach Officer for Autism Speaks U at OSU last year but I recently moved down to Nashville, TN for grad school. I tried to delete most of the spam for now, but I don't think it would be a big deal to add you as a moderator in the mean time until the next Community Outreach Officer starts for this next school year! The president this year is Bridget, so you can ask her if you have any specific questions. I think the next officer's name who will take care of this website is Ashley, but you'll have to double check with Bridget on that one. Thank you so much for caring so much about this website and our club over the years - again, I'm so sorry it took me this long to respond! Please email me at anne.schostek@... so I can get your email and add you as a moderator for now!

      Thanks again!
      Anne Schostek

      --- In AutismSpeaksOSU@yahoogroups.com, Lola Lambert <lolaelena@...> wrote:

      > Is there any way I can be added as a moderator? I will make sure to delete
      > all the "spammers" that have been plaguing our group. Thanks!
      >
      > --
      > Sincerely,
      > Lola Lambert
      > www.AutismLoveHope.com
      > facebook.com/AutismLoveHope
      > twitter.com/AutismLoveHope
      > Read my blog interview: *http://tinyurl.com/ALHinterview*<http://t.co/NXTQ6XL>
      > Autism Awareness Jewelry, Ohio State Jewelry & Other Fabulous Creations!

    • Anne
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
        Hi there! I was an officer for the past few years but recently graduated. I messaged Lola recently telling her to email me so I could somehow give her permission. If someone could pass this message along to her or one other person who wants to help delete spam in the mean time (at least until OSU begins again) that would be great! Please email me at anne.schostek@... and I will see what I can do asap!

        Thank you all!
        Anne

        --- In AutismSpeaksOSU@yahoogroups.com, Chanda Jackson <chandajackson@...> wrote:

        > I haven't logged in for a little while. When I did this am, I see that I had posted spam to all my groups?????? I marked them as spam but is there something else I should do. I had NO IDEA. How annoying!!
        >
        > Chanda

      • M. Michael Brothers
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
          for this reason I set up a linkedin group to use as an alternative,  I am more then happy to moderate it to keep spammers and product advertisers out.

          http://www.linkedin.com/groups/AutismSpeaksOSU-4064255?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

          M. Michael Brothers

          To: AutismSpeaksOSU@yahoogroups.com
          From: schostek.2@...
          Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 15:00:42 +0000
          Subject: [AutismSpeaksOSU] Re: who is the moderator for this group?

          Hi there! I was an officer for the past few years but recently graduated. I messaged Lola recently telling her to email me so I could somehow give her permission. If someone could pass this message along to her or one other person who wants to help delete spam in the mean time (at least until OSU begins again) that would be great! Please email me at anne.schostek@... and I will see what I can do asap!

          Thank you all!
          Anne

          --- In AutismSpeaksOSU@yahoogroups.com, Chanda Jackson <chandajackson@...> wrote:

          > I haven't logged in for a little while. When I did this am, I see that I had posted spam to all my groups?????? I marked them as spam but is there something else I should do. I had NO IDEA. How annoying!!
          >
          > Chanda

        • Meg
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
            I messaged her on Facebook, hopefully she will get it.

            Meg

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
              Lola Arredondo Lambert 11:21am Sep 1
              Oh THANK GOODNESS! People are saying they want to leave b/c of all the spam! Tell them to email me at lolaelena@... -- and they can give me permission to moderate the group, my yahoo email is: autismlovehope@...

              On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Anne <schostek.2@...> wrote:

              Hi there! I was an officer for the past few years but recently graduated. I messaged Lola recently telling her to email me so I could somehow give her permission. If someone could pass this message along to her or one other person who wants to help delete spam in the mean time (at least until OSU begins again) that would be great! Please email me at anne.schostek@... and I will see what I can do asap!

              Thank you all!
              Anne

              --- In AutismSpeaksOSU@yahoogroups.com, Chanda Jackson <chandajackson@...> wrote:

              > I haven't logged in for a little while. When I did this am, I see that I had posted spam to all my groups?????? I marked them as spam but is there something else I should do. I had NO IDEA. How annoying!!
              >
              > Chanda

            • michellewallace485
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 25, 2011
                Hello,

                I was wondering what way families are searching for employees currently? I would like to get in contact with other families, but it seems as though this is no longer the main way to reach them nor where they are posting for available positions.

                Please let me know as soon as possible.

                Thank you,
                Michelle Wallace