ASD childcare coop?

  • micasanchez@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012
      We are the parents of an almost 3-year-old high-functioning boy on the spectrum. We are interested in expanding our son's peer network to promote his social and communicative skills.

      Are there existing childcare coops dedicated to serving the needs of ASD children? If there aren't, is anyone interested in forming a coop or nanny-share with a socialization and communication focus? Also, does anyone know of Integrated Play Groups (IPG) in the area?

      Thanks for any information!

      Mateo's mom