An Evening with Dr. Bob Sears and Dr. Devin Houston

  • nancy j
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
      Just a reminder: Dr. Sears and Dr. Houston will be in Santa Rosa on June 11, 6:30pm. Dr. Sears will be previewing his new book, "The Autism Book", a great road map to autism diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Houston will be discussing enzyme therapy and it's importance in healing our kids guts and helping them recover. For more info:
      http://meetup.talkaboutcuringautism.org/sonoma-county/ RSVP requested to reserve your seat. Admission is free, sorry, no childcare

      nancy j
    • nancy j
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2010
        we still have seats available for this presentation...
        1425 Corporate Center Pkwy, 95407, starts at 6:30