Re: Subject: safe vaccinations?

  • andrewhallcutler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2002
      > > Rimland ... thought the entire concept of
      > > vaccinations was wrong and all vaccinations should be ended
      > > entirely. He said vaccinations are not effective and do not 'halt'
      > > or slow crippling diseases. The entire vaccination concept and
      > > system was a complete hoax conjured up by the government and
      > > pharmaceutical companies, and he would like to see it all ended.
      > >
      > > I thought this surprising because I thought DAN was for SAFE
      > > vaccinations, not NO vaccinations. What is the general concensus
      on
      > > this?
      > >
      > > Karen.
      >
      > I would say Dr Rimland did nothing more than express his personal
      opinion.

      > Keith

      Honestly?

      I don't know if he is right or not. He might be, inflammatory and
      politically incorrect though it may be.

      The fraud that mainstream medicine is somehow evidence based really
      does have to end, and some legitimate evaluation of what limited and
      partial evidence there is needs to be undertaken to help people
      understand what role vaccination plays in health.

      Certainly there is much controversy about safety, and even skipping
      the autism problem, there are lots and lots of severe vaccine induced
      problems that are common, and totally igored by the bogus bureaucracy
      that is pretending to care for the public's health. E. g. the large
      number of diabetics created by vaccinations - for most vaccines the
      loss of life expectancy due to the new cases of diabetes excceeds the
      loss of life expectancy from an epidemic of the disease.

      Once the laws requiring vaccinations go away, and the federal kangaroo
      court in charge of denying compensation for vaccine injuries is ended,
      we may start to see some work directed at answering these questions.
      Certainly not before that, though.

      Andy . .
    • Lynne Arnold
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2002
        Andy--Since there is a lot of diabetes in my family, I would like to know
        more about vaccine-induced diabetes. I'd appreciate if you could give me
        some links to your source of this info if you have them handy.

        Thanks, Lynne

        > Certainly there is much controversy about safety, and even skipping
        > the autism problem, there are lots and lots of severe vaccine induced
        > problems that are common, and totally igored by the bogus bureaucracy
        > that is pretending to care for the public's health. E. g. the large
        > number of diabetics created by vaccinations - for most vaccines the
        > loss of life expectancy due to the new cases of diabetes excceeds the
        > loss of life expectancy from an epidemic of the disease.
      • merrywbee
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 23, 2002
          I'm not andy, but wanted to say that Mothering magazine had done an
          article about vaccines and one of the topics was diabetes. I can't
          remember where it was, but the doctors quoted had seen a dramatic
          increase in childhood diabetes following the introduction of a
          certain vaccine. The doctors felt that it was directly related to
          the intro of that vaccine, and they said something about how the
          disease that it was intended to prevent only killed X number of
          children while diabetes ultimately kills the person, and so in order
          to save one child's life, they were now killing something like 7 more
          children instead (by giving them diabetes). You might call Mothering
          magazine's editors and ask them about the article... it was about a
          year ago that it was out.

          MaryW

          --- In Autism-Mercury@y..., Lynne Arnold <lsarnold@e...> wrote:
          > Andy--Since there is a lot of diabetes in my family, I would like
          to know
          > more about vaccine-induced diabetes.
        • hjfasufi
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 24, 2002
            Here is some info. on vaccines and the diabetes link.

            Cindy

            http://www.vaccines.net/newpage1.htm

            Classen Immunotherapies, Inc.

            6517 Montrose Avenue Baltimore, MD 21212
            U.S.A.

            Tel: (410) 377-4549 Fax: (410) 377-
            8526

            Classen@... http://vaccines.net

            Contact: J. Barthelow Classen, M.D., M.B.A.; President

            Vaccines Proven To Be Largest Cause of Insulin Dependent Diabetes in
            Children, Diabetics Advised to Seek Legal Counsel Now, Before Their
            Right to Compensation Expires.

            Arlington, September 11, 2000: Dr. J. Bart Classen, an immunologist
            at Classen Immunotherapies, presented data yesterday at the
            International Public Conference on Vaccination which proved vaccines
            are the largest cause of Insulin Dependent Diabetes in Children. His
            data indicated that vaccines cause approximately 80% of cases of
            insulin dependent diabetes in children who have received multiple
            vaccines starting after 2 month of life.

            Dr. Classen presented data supporting a causal relationship between
            many different vaccines and the development of insulin diabetes. His
            data included the pertussis, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B, hemophilus
            influenza and others. The data indicated people with vaccine induced
            diabetes may not develop the disease until 4 or more years after
            receiving a vaccine.

            Lawyers attending the conference and who reviewed the data, advise
            diabetics to seek legal counsel at once. The government provides
            compensation for vaccine induced injuries however there is a statute
            of limitations. Insulin dependent diabetes cost the patient about $1
            million over their life time.

            Dr. Classen's research has been published in numerous journals and
            featured in national news reports. For the latest information on the
            effects of vaccines on insulin dependent diabetes and other
            autoimmune diseases visit the Vaccine Safety Website (
            http://vaccines.net ) .

            Cindy