DON'T USE NDF!!!!!!!!!!

  • lecopeland73
    Message 1 of 13 , May 7 2:25 PM
      Today it is extremely apparent that our son has lost eye contact.
      When I informed BioRay, the company that makes NDF, the co-founder
      told me to stop using it. I told her that we obviously already had.
      She then asked, "What would you like us to do?" Well, for
      starters...not look to me to tell you what you should be doing,
      especially when it's obvious that you have not done enough testing on
      your product. Secondly, don't market your product to parents of
      autistic children and doctors of autistic children if you have no
      idea how this will affect autistic children.

      The co-founder of BioRay, Stephanie, insinuated that it was my fault
      because I gave him too high of a dose. I reminded her of their dosage
      specifications...the one I followed. She then informed me that those
      specifications are not meant for autistic children. BUT you see,
      they have not set specifications for autistic children, so we have a
      big problem.

      She's right about one thing: it is my fault. I'm so ashamed I let
      this happen to my baby boy...a whole year of progress...gone.

      Please do not use NDF. The risk is too high. And if you are patients
      of the Pfeiffer Treatment Center, please ask them not to recommend
      it. The company co-founder has admitted to me that they do not have
      the funds to do proper research. This stuff shouldn't be anywhere
      around our kids.

      I just wanted you to know...
    • TnT Pilger
      Message 2 of 13 , May 7 2:42 PM
        Please explain to me what has happened to your son and symptoms you are experiencing? WHat makes you think it is from the NDF????? WHat dose did you give him?? COuld this be from heavy metal removal?? Was about tyo try this product and would appreciate all that you would share. Thank You and sorry you are having a hard time of it, Tracy
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Answers to common questions:

      • Angela Hanna
        Message 3 of 13 , May 7 2:48 PM
          I bet it has something to do with the chlorella in there.
          I put my son on chlorella and lost him for several months.
          He still is not himself but I know he is better than he was.
          Hang in there. I know what you are going through.
          I think what happens with chlorella is that it is not a true
          "chelator" so it may displace mercury and redistribute it instead
          of hanging on to it ( like a true chelator would ) until it is excreted.
          I would advise you to chelate him with DMSA as soon as you can
          before the redistributed mercury has a chance to settle.
          Just my theory with chlorella.
          Good luck to you.
          Angela.
          Just my 2 cents worth. thats it.

        • TwoTonks@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , May 7 2:52 PM
            In a message dated 5/7/2002 4:48:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
            angela.hanna@... writes:

            > I bet it has something to do with the chlorella in there.
            > I put my son on chlorella and lost him for several months

            I don't know anything about NDF, but my son was on Primal Defense, which
            contains chlorella, for two months, and got progressively worse during that
            time. I still don't think he's back to where he was before then, and that was
            around Christmas. We're just getting ready to start chelating now.

          • lecopeland73
            Message 5 of 13 , May 7 3:04 PM
              FYI:

              I called Pfeiffer Treatment Center and apparently they don't have
              much of a relationship with BioRay, in fact, Dr. Walsh had never
              heard of them. Perhaps I got some bad information, but I will try to
              retrieve my source.

              When your children regressed from the chlorella, was it directly
              after you gave it to them?

              Message 6 of 13 , May 7 3:30 PM
                In a message dated 5/7/2002 5:10:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
                lecopeland73@... writes:

                > When your children regressed from the chlorella, was it directly
                > after you gave it to them?

                I had my son on Primal Defense for 6 weeks total. During that time he
                gradually got worse. It never occurred to me that chlorella in Primal Defense
                could be the culprit until I came across some stuff on this board about how
                chlorella could be very dangerous to mercury toxic kids. I cannot positively
                swear that Primal Defense caused the problems my child developed during that
                time, but most noticibly, his pupils became dilated and fuzzy looking around
                the outside edge towards the end of those 6 weeks. This still has not been
                corrected.

              • lecopeland73
                Message 7 of 13 , May 7 5:16 PM
                  Were there any other changes in eye appearance? How long has it been
                  and were there any other accompanying symptoms?

                  Thanks for your help.

                  Lori

                • TwoTonks@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 7 7:00 PM
                    I think maybe the blue of his eye is turning a different color, maybe greener
                    or more hazel, but it's such a slow process I'm not sure. Can't think of any
                    other changes in his eyes. We did take him to an eye doctor who felt his
                    vision was fine and his eyes were working properly. This happened four months
                    ago.

                  • TnT Pilger

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 8 6:55 AM
                        >Please explain to me what has happened to your son and symptoms you are
                        experiencing? WHat makes you think it is from the NDF????? WHat dose
                        did you give him?? COuld this be from heavy metal removal??

                        I think it could be from mercury redistribution.
                        The above is CONJECTURE. I do not know that this is the case.

                        best wishes,
                        Moria
                      • Moria
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 8 6:58 AM
                          >I bet it has something to do with the chlorella in there.
                          >I put my son on chlorella and lost him for several months.
                          >He still is not himself but I know he is better than he was.
                          >Hang in there. I know what you are going through.
                          >I think what happens with chlorella is that it is not a true
                          >"chelator" so it may displace mercury and redistribute it instead
                          >of hanging on to it ( like a true chelator would ) until it is excreted.

                          What Andy thinks about chlorella is even scarier that that! He thinks
                          it moves mercury to the brain. Now THERE is a scary idea!

                          Moria
                        • Moria
                          Message 12 of 13 , May 8 7:01 AM
                            >When your children regressed from the chlorella, was it directly
                            >after you gave it to them?

                            This is pretty inconclusive, but I will add it anyway: I took
                            a product that contains chlorella every day for about 9 months
                            (I had no idea!) During that time I started to have some new
                            (and very icky) cognitive problems. Due to the chlorella?
                            I don't know.

                            Moria
                          • Marshall Bailey
                            Message 13 of 13 , May 17 9:31 AM
                              tracy, my sons eye changed from sky blue to dark green at age 22-24 months!
                              I never thought a thing about it, my husbands eyes are green. Odd his
                              brothers eyes are the same sky blue they have always been......he is NT. Is
                              this why the name of a book about autistic kids is called Childern with
                              Emerald eyes? cabbie