Re: Bioresonance Sound Waves to Remove Mercury - Andy/Bernie

  • andrewhallcutler
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2001
      This is totally bogus B@(*#$^@*(#^$.

      You may quote me on that.

      Andy

    • claire@awpk.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2002
        A while ago Charles Hoover posted enquiring about something called
        Bioresonance being used to remove cerebral mercury. Charlie asked if
        anyone had heard of it. I missed the responses, if any, and wondered if
        you have if you could post again?

        Claire M. Bothwell
        Waters & Kraus, LLP
        200 Oceangate, Suite 520
        Long Beach, California 90802
        Tel: (562) 436-8833
        Fax: (562) 590-7296

        "seadogdoc"
        <Charles.Hoover@worldne To: Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com
        t.att.net> cc:
        Subject: [Autism-Mercury] Bioresonance Sound
        12/08/2001 04:08 AM Waves to Remove Mercury - Andy/Bernie
        Please respond to
        Autism-Mercury

        Andy/Bernie - Someone on another group states that she is having the
        brain mercury removed from her son by the use of Bio-resonance.
        Apparently this was developed by NASA. Have you heard of this? Does
        it really remove cerebral mercury? If yes, exactly how? Appreciate
        your response. Charlie

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Answers to common questions:

      • moriamerri
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2002
          --- In Autism-Mercury@y..., claire@a... wrote:

          > A while ago Charles Hoover posted enquiring about something called
          > Bioresonance being used to remove cerebral mercury. Charlie asked
          if
          > anyone had heard of it. I missed the responses, if any, and
          wondered if
          > you have if you could post again?

          Claire, Andy's repsonse (very short) is here:

          :) Moria
        • Linda Johnson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2002
            claire@... wrote:

            > A while ago Charles Hoover posted enquiring about something called
            > Bioresonance being used to remove cerebral mercury. Charlie asked if
            > anyone had heard of it. I missed the responses, if any, and wondered if
            > you have if you could post again?

            I've spent a few years, some money and have built and used a number of gadgets. My conclusion is that
            all sorts of implausible sounding things have an effect. The problem is which ones, built in what
            way, used how, have an effect that you want. Sort of like the cilantro effect. It does something,
            but not knowing enough, do you want to risk it. I'd love to hear what system was used, what was done
            and what happened.

            Linda Johnson
          • Moria Merriweather
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2002
              Hi Linda,

              >I've spent a few years, some money and have built and used a number of
              gadgets. My conclusion is that
              >all sorts of implausible sounding things have an effect. The problem is
              which ones, built in what
              >way, used how, have an effect that you want.

              well said. I've tried tons of things--- although not so much gadgets.

              > Sort of like the cilantro effect. It does something,
              >but not knowing enough, do you want to risk it. I'd love to hear what
              system was used, what was done
              >and what happened.

              If you want to you could join the yahoogroup "CasiClubhouse". There has
              been ongoing discussion there of bioresonance, including a BIT of some
              reports on actual people using it or getting ready to. There is a
              poster there (Teresa?) who will answer questions about it if you want.
              (I don't know if she is on this list also, for that matter.)

              Moria
            • claire@awpk.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2002
                Thank you Moira - you're right, short and to the point!

                Claire M. Bothwell
                Waters & Kraus, LLP
                200 Oceangate, Suite 520
                Long Beach, California 90802
                Tel: (562) 436-8833
                Fax: (562) 590-7296

                "moriamerri"
                <moriam@earthl To: Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com
                ink.net> cc:
                Subject: [Autism-Mercury] Re: Bioresonance
                01/03/2002 Sound Waves to Remove Mercury - Andy/Bernie
                06:02 PM
                Please respond
                Autism-Mercury