B vitamins in a chewable!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2001
      Most chewables don't have the B's because they taste icky. One
      exception is Twinlabs brand Animal Friends, which tastes OK for having
      an RDA of all the B's in there. Mostly it has an aftertaste so you
      can feed the kid it then something else (like a nice tangy chewable
      C).

      Andy
    • bronze3n1@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2001
        SOURCE NATURALS HAS A PEPERMINT CO-ENZYMATED CHEWABLE B VITAMIN. I USED TO
        GIVE THESE TO LEVI BEFOR HE LEARNED TO SWALLOW PILLS. HERE IS THEIR WEB SIGHT.

        http://www.sourcenaturals.com/home.html

      • rzmontana@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2001

        • bronze3n1@cs.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 21, 2001
            In a message dated 11/21/01 9:02:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
            rzmontana@... writes:

            << http://www.sourcenaturals.com/home.html >>

            Coenzymate™ B Complex

            Orange Sublingual • Peppermint Sublingual

            These coenzymes, with additional B-vitamins and CoQ10, are the active
            components of thousands of enzyme systems. They work closely together to
            assist in energy production, fat and protein/amino acid metabolism, nervous
            system function, and the conversion of various amino acids into
            neurotransmitters.

            Two tablets provide: (size of a small round white aspirin)

            Vitamins
            Coenzyme Vitamin B-1 (Cocarboxylase) 20 mg
            Coenzyme Vitamin B-2 (Flavin Mononucleotide) 15 mg
            Vitamin B-3 40 mg
            From:
            Coenzyme Vitamin B-3
            (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) 10 mg
            Inositol Hexanicotinate 34 mg
            Niacinamide Ascorbate 30 mg
            Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic Acid) 25 mg
            Coenzyme Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate) 15 mg
            Coenzyme Vitamin B-12 (Dibencozide) 1,000 mcg
            Biotin 150 mcg
            Folic Acid 400 mcg
            Vitamin C (Niacinamide Ascorbate) 22 mg
            Other Ingredients
            Inositol (Inositol Hexanicotinate) 3 mg
            Coenzyme Q10 12 mg

            In a base of mannitol, sorbitol, natural flavors and sodium citrate.

            Suggested Use: 2 to 3 tablets daily.

            Orange: • SN0274 30 tabs • SN0275 60 tabs • SN0276 120 tabs

            Peppermint: SN0942 30 tabs • SN0943 60 tabs • SN0098 120 tabs

            The orange are horrible, my opinion! The peppermint are tolerable, my son
            refused them at first. I gave him a lick at a time and within a week he would
            pop them in and chew them up. Levi dosnt do spontaneous anything. fear some
            times is the newness of the flavor and object.
            Please go to their web click on vitamins. There are many sublingual to choose
            from.

            http://www.sourcenaturals.com/home.html

            Judy