> > TOXIC ELEMENTS
> > ALUMINIUM 68 ORANGE very high
> > ANTIMONY 0.33 ORANGE very high
> > ARRSENIC 0.15 ORANGE pretty high
ALA removes arsenic.
> > BERYLLIUM <0.01 no line
> > BISMUTH 0.21 YELLOW high?
> > CADMIUM 0.061 GREEN
> > LEAD 12 ORANGE-TO END OF PAGE EXTREMELY
> This is definitely a problem. DMSA is the preferred method for
> treating lead in children.
> > MERCURY 0.33 GREEN
> > PLATINUM <O.OO3 no line
> > THALLIUM <0.001 no line
> > THORIUM <0.001 no line
> > URANIUM 0.015 GREEN
> > NICKEL 0.58 YELLOW a little high?
> > SILVER 0.49 YELLOW a little high?
> > TIN 0.4 YELLOW a little high?
> > TITANIUM 1.2 YELLOW a little high?
> TOTAL TOXIC LOAD..............TO THE END OF THE PAGE, ORANGE
> > AM I CORRECT SO FAR, OR AM I UNDERSTATING IT ON THE LAST FEW?
> > ESSENTIAL AND OTHER ELEMENTS
> You need to translate a bit, very, pretty, etc. into red, yellow,
> green and white for me to know what I think.
> IS MY 'GREEN, YELLOW, ORANGE' OKAY?
Yes, what you did is just fine, and actually is how the test is
The essential minerals, below, do not satisfy the "counting rules" for
being disordered in their transport. Thus the toxic elements above
should be an accurate representation of what is going on inside your
child. I would certainly want to promote a more normal healthy lead
level if I were you.
You should feel free to print out the "Counting rules" file and share
it with doc's so you can discuss the test results with them more
>MY FRIEND DID NOT TELL ME OF ANY SECTION THAT OUGHT TO BE
WHITE..........SHE DESCRIBED WHICH PARTS OF HER CHART WERE THE VARIOUS
COLOURS SO I COULD SHADE MINE IN.
> IF 'WHITE' REFERS TO NO LINE, OR END OF THE PAGE, I HAVE INDICATED
> [IF, HOWEVER, THERE IS A WHITE LINE UNDER THE NUMBER 50TH FOR THE
MIDDLE LINE, THEN VANADIUM AND SULFUR BELOW ARE INSIDE THAT NARROW
MARGIN AROUND THE MIDLINE OF ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS]
> > CALCIUM 392 GREEN [TO END]a bit high
> > MAGNESIUM 9.0 YELLOW very low
> > SODIUM 12 GREEN pretty low
> > POTASSIUM 5.0 YELLOW very low
> > COPPER 20 YELLOW very high
> > ZINC 80 YELLOW very low
> > MANGANESE 0.24 GREEN a little low
> > CHROMIUM 0.3 GREEN a little low
> > VANADIUM 0.055 GREEN
> > MOLYBDENUM 0.22 YELLOW [TO END, ALMOST
> > BORON 0.55 GREEN pretty low
> > IODINE <0.03 ORANGE [TO END OF PAGE] EXTREMELY
> > LITHIUM 0.013 GREEN
> > PHOSPHORUS 210 GREEN
> > SELENIUM 1.1 GREEN slightly low
> > STRONTIUM 0.71 GREEN a little high
> > SULFUR 47800 GREEN
> > BARIUM 0.57 GREEN a little high
> > COBALT 0.052 YELLOW pretty high
> > IRON 14 GREEN
> > GERMANIUM 0.032 YELLOW very low
> > RUBIDIUM 0.008 YELLOW very low
> > ZIRCONIUM 0.11 GREEN pretty low
> > AGAIN, AM I CORRECT IN MY ASSESSMENTS?
> > WE ONLY HAVE ONE OF THE SUGGESTED CRITERIA, BUT IT IS ENOUGH, TO
> HE IS METAL TOXIC...............THAT IS, THE NUMBER INSIDE THE
> BAND, BEING 14.
> > BY WAY OF ADDITIONAL PATTERNS, THERE ARE THE HIGH CALCIUM AND
> GENERAL SCATTERING.
> > SO IT WOULD SEEM HE MAY BE MERCURY TOXIC, OR WOULD YOU RECKON IT
> VERY LIKELY?
> THE HIGH MOLYBDENUM IS A BIT OF A PUZZLE, BUT WE HAVE BEEN
SUPPLEMENTING THIS FOR A YEAR, SO SHOULD WE NOW STOP?
> > APART FROM THIS, THE ALUMINIUM, LEAD, ARSENIC AND ANTIMONY ARE
> > SHOULD I BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE OTHER TOXICS THAT ARE A BIT
> SUCH AS BISMUTH, NICKEL, TIN, SILVER, TITANIUM?
> [HOPE THAT DOES NOT SOUND AS SILLY AS IT SEEMS]
> > MY MAIN QUESTION IS.....................WOULD A PROTOCOL OF ALA
> ALONE IN LOW DOSES ROUND THE CLOCK DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS?
It would be unlikely to help. DMSA around the clock in low doses
would be very likely to help.
>MY HUSBAND FEELS THIS APPEARS TO BE THE SAFEST METHOD, ALSO, OUR
PRESENT DOC IS VERY MUCH AGAINST USE OF DMSA.
You will need to find a real doctor then. Or just buy it over the
counter and not tell him about it.
> ALSO, A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE FRIEND HAS ALREADY SUGGESTED WE GET HIS
LEVELS OF ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS UP A BIT [MAG, POT,ZINC, IODINE], OR
DOWN, IN THE CASE OF COPPER, BEFORE CHELATION.
These are close enough to be fine as they are.
>IN PARTICULAR, IT LOOKS AS IF HIS THYROID CANNOT BE WORKING WITH NO
IODINE..........MY UNDERSTANDING, FROM WHAT I HAVE READ, IS THAT THIS
CANNOT BE DONE SUFFICIENTLY UNTIL TOXICS ARE LOWERED. WE HAVE, AFTER
ALL, BEEN GIVING ZINC FOR 2 YEARS, AND MAGNESIUM FOR A YEAR.
> WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST?
> > WE HAVE HAD A WATER FILTER FOR OVER A YEAR, AND HE DRINKS
> WATER OTHERWISE.............I WILL NEED TO GET HELP DOING A SEARCH
> HOW TO SORT THIS.........AND WHERE IT ALL CAME FROM........
> > ALTHOUGH, IF ITS ALL IN THE ENVIRONMENT, I SUPPOSE HE JUST HAS
NOT GOT THE NORMAL CAPACITY TO DEAL WITH IT.
> > THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS....................
> > JULIE IN SCOTLAND
> > [Non-text portions of this message have b
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Statements posted on this list are for information only,
> and should NOT be taken as medical advice. If you need
> medical advice, you should seek it from those who are
> authorized to give medical advice: doctors.
> Post message: Autism-Mercury@y...
> Subscribe: Autism-Mercury-subscribe@y...
> Unsubscribe: Autism-Mercury-unsubscribe@y...
> List owner: Autism-Mercury-owner@y...
> Shortcut URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Mercury
> Answers to common questions:
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> [Non-text portion