Re: Andy, Moria--question about taking breaks

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24 1:33 AM
      If you aren't getting much benefit from chelation it is time to take
      a break and see if he gets it then.

      It isn't that easy to tell if he needs a break other than by trying
      it - you don't want to lose time, but chelation is hard on the body.
      On 3/11 I'd think only the most toxic people would need breaks.

      Andy

      --- In Autism-Mercury@y..., gln444@y... wrote:
      > First a big thank you for all of your responses. Everyone's
      > care. Our son is 4 years old and not autistic but mercury toxic.
      We