Re: PLEASE Arsinic removal instruction

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 24, 2001
      Everyone has a few atoms of all the nasties in them. The question is
      which ones are present in large enough quantity to cause problems.

      Copper and mercury lead to VERY similar symptoms. They are very
      difficult to distinguish. Copper people have very normal looking
      hair analyses except for high (98+%) copper. Arsenic people have
      normal hair essential elements + arsenic. Mercury people have messed
      up essential elements. See the counting rules file.

      ALA makes copper levels go UP, so people with copper problems need to
      avoid it (or reduce copper levels before ALA if they need it for
      other stuff).

      Copper mostly comes out in bile, so sometimes taurine, glycine,
      lecithin/phosphatidylcholine and milk thistle help. Taking zinc
      SEVERAL TIMES A DAY helps. For adults, 50 mg 3-4 times a day. Also
      avoid high copper foods, which includes nuts.

      ALA is what you need for arsenic IF IT IS A PROBLEM. Just because
      some arsenic shows up doesn't mean it is a problem.

      Andy
    • jcanna1111@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 24, 2001
        In a message dated 10/22/01 9:58:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tafa@...
        writes:

        << what is the dosage of ALA and DMSA that Dominic is getting? >>
      • jcanna1111@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 24, 2001
          writes:

          << what is the dosage of ALA and DMSA that Dominic is getting? >>
          Linda He is getting 25 ALA, and 50 DMSA every 4 hours
          3 on and 11 off. But I've taken more time off lately trying to
          figure all this out. Thanks for your concern and help, I appre-
          ciate it. Julie
        • jcanna1111@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 26, 2001
            In a message dated 10/24/01 8:33:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
            jcanna1111@... writes:

            << is the dosage of ALA and DMSA that Dominic is getting? >> >>

            He is getting 25 ALA and 50 DMSA. He is 65 lbs, is this
            considered to high of a dose. I give it every 4 hours for
            3 days. The only thing I have done is not do it every week
            end because of one reason or another. But according to
            Andy doing this just take longer to get rid of the mercury
            but it doesn't affect the chelation process. I'm open to
            comments of any kind and suggestions. By the way I have
            tried a couple of rounds reducing the ALA to 12mg open
            the capsule and dump half of a 25mg. I did see less side
            effects, but not that substantial. It was also a hassle to open
            those small capsules. I use kirkman ALA. thanks for the
            concern and help. God Bless you all. Julie