Re: Andy: A Year's worth of Hg--comments?!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16 1:02 AM
      My first impulse when you ask "can you tell me..." was to say "no" and
      leave it at that. Instead I'll explain a bit.

      If I was motivated, I could ask a few questions about dosing and
      timing of tests and integrate the approximate amount of mercury out.
      I don't think it would mean much if I did - and that isn't only
      because of uncertainty in the integration.

      You don't know he got 237.5 mcg. For all we know the "hnot lots" have
      a ton of thimerosal in them, and that is why they are a problem.

      Unlike normal engineering documents where something is measured, the
      spec for thimerosal in the vaccines never has a tolerance. It does
      not appear to be added in a controlled manner. I bet there is
      substantial variation. If it was controlled, it would be specified
      with a tolerance, e. g. 50 +-5 mcg.

      You also don't khow if that is his only source.

      You also don't know the relationship of brain and body burden.

      I also don't know how much longer you have to keep going. I suspect
      it is a long time - for children (who are metabolically tougher than
      adults) to get so impaired as to be autistic, they are equivalent to
      the most toxic adults who usually do take years of detox to really get

      So, he is a lot better, and you know what to do to keep improvements
      coming. All you and I don't know is how much longer it will keep
      working - the easy way to find out is just keep chelating.

      I realize people would like certainty in their lives (MD medicine
      basically survives in the areas where it is dysfunctional, like
      autism, by offering a feeling of certainty that you did all you could)
      but I can't provide it here.