Re: vision; light sensitivity
- --- In Autism-Mercury@y..., paigecouper@a... wrote:
> Todd, Not only was my son light sensitive, he had constantly dilatedpupils.
> They were huge, even in the brightest of light.Mydriasis (big pupils) is one of the signs of mercury poisoning. It
goes along with accomodative insufficiency (not being able to focus at
all distances) and convergence insufficiency (not being able to point
both eyes at things close up, which requires turning them in a bit).
> No sneezing though. I thinkand also
> it must be mercury related because it has improved with chelation
> with secretin.