Re: Lithium

    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 30, 2001
      You generally have to give it continuously since the problem is lack
      of retention.

      It does work wonders for emotionally bouncy people.

      Andy

      --- In Autism-Mercury@y..., "S Booher" <sbooher@w...> wrote:
      > Bernie,
      > How long is a "round"? Does that take care of super low hair test
      levels of
      > lithium? Or does one need to retest periodically & give another
      "round" of
      > lithium based on results?
      >
      > Susan
      >

      > > You might consider a round of lithium oratate from
      www.vrpcentral.net
      > > I did that with my son.
      > > Bernie
    • Katie McCartney
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 2 12:35 PM
        Hi, Iveta.

        My hair test was OK, but I take just 1 a day. It's good for neutrophils. My
        4.5yo was very low, so I started him at 1/4 cap and worked up to a full one.
        He just gets it once a day. His hair mercury was in the yellow, so I think
        contaminated seafood consumption was leading to his low lithium, so I'm
        hoping it'll slowly go back up with no more known mercury exposure. And no
        side effects that we saw what-so-ever. His mood has been more stable lately.

        Katie