Re: OT-Excessive Sweating at Night-What Does This Mean?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29 11:39 PM
      Night sweats are a classic sign of mercury poisoning. I soaked the
      sheets every night for a few years.

      Andy

      --- In Autism-Mercury@y..., Victoria Greenspan <vic2171@y...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > My son sweats so badly at night that his t-shirt that he sleeps in
      is often soaked through. Is this a sign of something wrong? I know
      that sweaty feet are a sign of mercury overload (he has this too),
      however, I was wondering if excessive sweating during sleep is a sign
      of something else?