Re: Andy - Why will a NAC deficient person not be harmed by mercry movement?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2001
      Actually you have to use a LOT of them to move the mercury into your
      organs. Mostly what happens is symptoms get worse by making the stuff
      already there bounce around more rapidly.

      There is a tradeoff between more mobilization and more antioxidant
      protection, that is best in the normal range of these substances.

      Andy