Re: ? about DDI hair test

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2001
      Some of the elements on that test are also essential elements. Count
      them up and see how it looks. I will eventually work out "counting
      rules" for it, but don't have them yet.

      The idea that you should put off chelating to get other stuff straight
      first is the biggest disservice a doc can do for your kid. Chelation
      fixes things, and they are very hard to get under control by other
      means until you chelate and make them work better.

      You don't have to wait - everything you need is OTC from some or other
      source.

      If the copper is over 50 you have to consider the potential of copper
      toxicity, which means no ALA for a while.

      Andy

      --- In Autism-Mercury@y..., Rominick@a... wrote:
      > Hello!
      >
      > I just recently received a current hair test result on my 4 1/2 yr
      > old son. The first one I had done was on a 4 month old baby hair
      > sample that showed extremely high in aluminum, antimony, arsenic,
      > bismuth, cadmium, lead, tin and titanium (some were off the chart.
      > And most certainly by the counting rules, there was a problem with
      > mercury. Now I have a current one and unfortunately the doctor (a
      DAN