Re: [Autism-Mercury] Repost. Re: Hair Elements test

  • genene argaw
    Message 1 of 13 , May 25, 2012
      Hi Joe, Which Lab do you recommend for hair Test.
      Thank you

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 13 , May 25, 2012
        Jenny,

        This is where I ordered it...they do offer order international shipping.

        hope this helps,

        Sandra

        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "jennifer" <jennifer_mathew@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Im in India and am thinking of doing the AC chelation for my 3yo ASD child. Im so grateful that I can see useful information such as this message chain!!!!
        >
        > Since I dont have a doctor with an account in Doctors Data lab, I was really wondering how to order the Hair elements test! Tressie, if you (or anyone else with the info) is reading this, can you please tell me that the test (International Hair Elements-DD KIT Plus Shipping Fee) ordered from Direct Labs is the same as the Doctors Data Lab "Hair elements test"?
        >
        > What if any would be the difference if we were to go through a doctor- a different kind of report? Or anything else? Will they send the reports to me directly?
        >
        > thank you
        > Jenny
        >
        > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "ttaylor" <ttaylor15@> wrote:
        > >
        > > The test we recommend is Hair elements from Doctor's Data and you can purchase it through direct labs. (not the toxic elements test).
        > > https://www.directlabs.com/Default.aspx?&catid=80&language=en-US&tabid=55
        > >
        > > This is the one most often used and easiest to apply Andy's counting rules to, so you can find that "hidden" mercury.
        > >
        > > Tressie
        > > throughthepuzzle.wordpress.com
        > >

        > > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Phyllis W Chowaniok <pwchowaniok@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > you are welcome, let us know if you find something else that you really like...

      • JoeGrane
        Message 3 of 13 , May 25, 2012
          If you are trying to use Andy Cutler's hair test theory to look for the effects of mercury on essential elements, DDI Hair Elements test is the easiest to use. Other tests can be useful as well, including TEI.
          There are 600+ posted here and more in our Files.
          http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/hairtest/hairtest22/
          A friend's TEI--#368-- seemed to match her situation quite well and it matched a cutler rule.

          More on an early version of Cutler's theory here
          http://onibasu.com/archives/am/2200.html
          and of course in his hair test book--noamalgam.com

          --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, genene argaw <ibex2242002@...> wrote:

          > Hi Joe, Which Lab do you recommend for hair Test.
          > Thank you

        • San
          Message 4 of 13 , May 26, 2012
            I'm so sorry, I forgot to include the website...

            http://www.healthremedies.com/hair_analysis.html

            It's the doctor's data hair elements test.

            --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "San" <san_gentry@...> wrote:

            > Jenny,
            >
            > This is where I ordered it...they do offer order international shipping.
            >

            > hope this helps,
            >
            > Sandra
            >

            > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "jennifer" <jennifer_mathew@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > Im in India and am thinking of doing the AC chelation for my 3yo ASD child. Im so grateful that I can see useful information such as this message chain!!!!
            > >
            > > Since I dont have a doctor with an account in Doctors Data lab, I was really wondering how to order the Hair elements test! Tressie, if you (or anyone else with the info) is reading this, can you please tell me that the test (International Hair Elements-DD KIT Plus Shipping Fee) ordered from Direct Labs is the same as the Doctors Data Lab "Hair elements test"?
            > >
            > > What if any would be the difference if we were to go through a doctor- a different kind of report? Or anything else? Will they send the reports to me directly?
            > >
            > > thank you
            > > Jenny
            > >
            > > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "ttaylor" <ttaylor15@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > The test we recommend is Hair elements from Doctor's Data and you can purchase it through direct labs. (not the toxic elements test).
            > > > https://www.directlabs.com/Default.aspx?&catid=80&language=en-US&tabid=55
            > > >
            > > > This is the one most often used and easiest to apply Andy's counting rules to, so you can find that "hidden" mercury.
            > > >
            > > > Tressie
            > > > throughthepuzzle.wordpress.com

          • Jennifer Thomas
            Message 5 of 13 , May 27, 2012
              Thank you so much for this website- it looks cheaper than the directlabs.com!

              Jenny

              To: Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com
              From: san_gentry@...
              Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 16:24:30 +0000