Re: [Autism-Mercury] Re: Hello

  • Parul Singh
    Message 1 of 29 , May 22, 2012
      Hi Sandra,

      I dont have any fillings but at the time of my pregnancy, there was construction work going on at the college where i used to teach....

      The nerologist simply said that the mri scan shows the brain is damaged and nothing could be done to repair the damaged brain. I asked her regarding mercury poisioning, but she said that is due to MMR and that is not the case with my son.
      I am following GFCF diet for my son. I want to do a hair test of my son for heavy metals.
      I stay in India (Gujarat), where doctors dont even know about the DAN  protocol leave chelation.

      Regards,

      Parul

      Message 2 of 29 , May 23, 2012
        From:
        http://www.autismtruth.org/Archived/60minutes_112004.html

        Half way down on the webpage, left hand side...

        CNS Structural Pathology
        Mercury Poisoning
        Causes abnormal neuronal cytoarchitecture; disrupts neuronal migration & cell division; reduces NCAMs

        The disruption of neuronal migration is interesting to me because that's what causes polymicrogyria!

        http://www.ajnr.org/content/16/4/822.full.pdf

        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Parul Singh <parul.singh4@...> wrote:

        > My name is Parul singh. I am from India. My son who is 3 years old has ASD. We took him to a neurologist who ordered EEG, MRI, Karyotyping and TMS tests. His MRI reported polymicrogyria. But he is not having any seizures. The neurologist told that except therapies nothing else would work for him as his autism is neither genetic nor due to metabolic issues or mercury poisoning, but due to damaged brain. She has prescribed L Carnosine for him and GFCF diet for hyperactivity.
        > I wanted to know that whether anyone in this group has faced similar issues.
        > Currently I am giving him fish oil, calcium supplements and multivitamins alongwith speech, SI and OT therapies. I am also giving him homeopathic medicine. He is verbal and high functioning.
        > Also can someone suggest if ayurvedic medicines or DAN protocol ( especially chelation) would help him?
        > Regards,
        > Parul singh

      • Shannon West
        Message 3 of 29 , May 23, 2012
          There are plenty of other sources of mercury poisoning, Parul. A quick search found me this (http://www.chem.unep.ch/Mercury/2003-gov-sub/India-submission.pdf): "Paryavaran Suraksha Samiti in an exhaustive investigation In Ankhleshwar December 2000, (Gujarat) industrial estate, tested 120 ground water sources , affecting 100,000 people, were highly contaminated. Latter studies conducted by DTE found high quantities of mercury, lead and zinc. As an effect of this pollution people are suffering skin ailments, respiratory problems, headaches and many others which have not been noticed."

          From the same article: "The bureau of India standards (BIS) has laid down safety limits for drinking water at 0.001 mg of mercury
          per liter. A number of samples of groundwater in some industrial belts have shown concentrations of
          mercury higher than safe standards."

          The drinking water numbers for your area:

          Vatva 0.211
          Vapi 0.096
          1) Kachigam 0.001
          2) Morai 0.001
          3) Balitha 0.002
          4) Namdha 0.002
          5) Chandoor 0.001
          Ankeshwar
          (a) Sarangpur 0.118
          (b) Bapunagar 0.176
          Vadodara ECP
          Nandesari ECP 1.3

          Shannon West, shanwest@...
          23/05/2012

[...]

          *~***~*
          Love me, that I may love thee. If thou lovest Me not, My love can in no wise reach thee. Know this, O servant. - Baha'u'llah

          Things are beautiful if you love them.
          Jean Anouilh

          Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
          Ambrose Redmoon (1933-1996) Beatnick, hippie and writer

          Fervor without profound knowledge is fire without light.
          Thomas Fuller

          �egard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit there from.�
          Bah�u'll�

        • coast2cape
          Message 4 of 29 , May 23, 2012
            Hi Parul,

            Thought I'd chime in to forward you an old post by Andrew Hall Cutler (of the safe, low frequent dose chelation protocol) about that he's seen brain damage in kids, even on MRI scans, as reversing (on MRI), with safe, proper, diligent chelation:

            atb
            Laura

            --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Parul Singh <parul.singh4@...> wrote:

            > Hi Sandra,
            >
            > The nerologist simply said that the mri scan shows the brain is damaged and nothing could be done to repair the damaged brain.

            ...I want to do a hair test of my son for heavy metals.
            > I stay in India (Gujarat), where doctors dont even know about the DAN  protocol leave chelation.
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Parul

          • vivosmithzac
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 22, 2012
              Hello, my name is Zach. You can learn a little bit about my background
              and my cheat sheet at mildaspergers.com <http://www,mildaspergers.com>
              . I am studying Econ, and I like finance, business, fishing, philosophy,
              and technology.

            • Varun Gupta
              Message 6 of 29 , May 12, 2013
                Hi,

                I'm new to the group and I'm a homeopath. I'm providing proper cure in such
                cases. Sharing one of my recent cases on its cure path,
                https://sites.google.com/site/eyevarun/featured-cases/autism-case-4. Will
                be happy to help any other such kid and their parents.

                Varun