adrenal cortex - how will I know he is getting enough?

  • brownjetta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2012
      I started supplementing this to my 5 year old son. He is currently on 50 mg in the morning and at lunch time. He has been on that for 5 days now. I know I need to go slow with increasing this supplement. How do I know he is getting enough? How long do I have to keep him on this dose before I start increasing it? His hair test and urinary issues (not concentrating urine) indicate adrenal malfunction. He is always very whiny, moody and suffers from alot of anxiety and social fears. Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
      Jetta
      ASD Mom
    • JoeGrane
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2012
        You will need replies from veteran parents here.

        In the Files section of the frequent dose chelation group there are a couple of documents on adrenal systems, etc. You might get some clues from that information.

        Joe