Re: Hello

  • Sandra Gentry
    Message 1 of 29 , May 22, 2012
      Hi Parul,

       do you know whether you have ever been exposed to heavy metals? Do you have amalgam fillings?

      Heavy metals do transfer to the embryo and fetus via the placenta.

      Why does your doctor insist your son's diagnosis is NOT caused by heavy metals?

      I'm sorry I'm answering with more questions while you are looking for answers. I'm just trying to make sure I can give valid advice.

      As far as the prescribed supplements go, I have no experience. My son was on a  gluten free diet starting at age 3 (he's almost 8) and it did improve his digestive function but it wasn't the cure. Dairy and specifically casein were a trigger for aggressive/impulsive behavior in him.
      This grid is what connected all the conditions/symptoms my son experienced. Yes, it's dated but the information still holds.

      As far as Ayurvedic remedies go, Brahmi would fit the best. http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/products/brahmi.htm

      We only started chelating a few months ago and are still gluten free. But I have a happier child on my hands. He actually seeks out children to play with now.
      I hope some of this information is of value to you!

      kind Regards,

      Sandra

      *~***~*
      Love me, that I may love thee. If thou lovest Me not, My love can in no wise reach thee. Know this, O servant. - Baha'u'llah

      Things are beautiful if you love them.
      Jean Anouilh

      Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
      Ambrose Redmoon (1933-1996) Beatnick, hippie and writer

      Fervor without profound knowledge is fire without light.
      Thomas Fuller

      “Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit there from.”
      Bahá'u'lláh
    • By Definition
      Message 2 of 29 , May 22, 2012
        I like those quotes. I would only like to add that you can't really understand what isn't true. (Right?) You may know it, (Of so-called knowledge? how irrelevant and confusing that can be) what isn't true, but you surely can't understand it, how understanding connects.. .

        So justly, but how else

        I don't really call as much philosophy as what I Feel, (so primary?) and that would be of The fact/s, I Figure. I figure so.. .

        Best wishes,

        Michael Glavic

        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Gentry <san_gentry@...> wrote:

        > Hi Parul,
        >
        >  do you know whether you have ever been exposed to heavy metals? Do you have amalgam fillings?
        >

        > Heavy metals do transfer to the embryo and fetus via the placenta.
        >
        > Why does your doctor insist your son's diagnosis is NOT caused by heavy metals?
        >

        > I'm sorry I'm answering with more questions while you are looking for answers. I'm just trying to make sure I can give valid advice.
        >

        > As far as the prescribed supplements go, I have no experience. My son was on a  gluten free diet starting at age 3 (he's almost 8) and it did improve his digestive function but it wasn't the cure. Dairy and specifically casein were a trigger for aggressive/impulsive behavior in him.
        > This grid is what connected all the conditions/symptoms my son experienced. Yes, it's dated but the information still holds.
        >
        > As far as Ayurvedic remedies go, Brahmi would fit the best. http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/products/brahmi.htm
        >
        > We only started chelating a few months ago and are still gluten free. But I have a happier child on my hands. He actually seeks out children to play with now.
        > I hope some of this information is of value to you!
        >

        > kind Regards,
        >
        > Sandra
        >

        > *~***~*
        > Love me, that I may love thee. If thou lovest Me not, My love can in no wise reach thee. Know this, O servant. - Baha'u'llah
        >
        > Things are beautiful if you love them.
        > Jean Anouilh
        >
        > Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
        > Ambrose Redmoon (1933-1996) Beatnick, hippie and writer
        >
        > Fervor without profound knowledge is fire without light.
        > Thomas Fuller
        >

        > “Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit there from.”
        > Bahá'u'lláh

      • Parul Singh
        Message 3 of 29 , May 22, 2012
          Hi Sandra,

          I dont have any fillings but at the time of my pregnancy, there was construction work going on at the college where i used to teach....

          The nerologist simply said that the mri scan shows the brain is damaged and nothing could be done to repair the damaged brain. I asked her regarding mercury poisioning, but she said that is due to MMR and that is not the case with my son.
          I am following GFCF diet for my son. I want to do a hair test of my son for heavy metals.
          I stay in India (Gujarat), where doctors dont even know about the DAN  protocol leave chelation.

          Regards,

          Message 4 of 29 , May 23, 2012
            From:
            http://www.autismtruth.org/Archived/60minutes_112004.html

            Half way down on the webpage, left hand side...

            CNS Structural Pathology
            Mercury Poisoning
            Causes abnormal neuronal cytoarchitecture; disrupts neuronal migration & cell division; reduces NCAMs

            The disruption of neuronal migration is interesting to me because that's what causes polymicrogyria!

            http://www.ajnr.org/content/16/4/822.full.pdf

            --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Parul Singh <parul.singh4@...> wrote:

            > My name is Parul singh. I am from India. My son who is 3 years old has ASD. We took him to a neurologist who ordered EEG, MRI, Karyotyping and TMS tests. His MRI reported polymicrogyria. But he is not having any seizures. The neurologist told that except therapies nothing else would work for him as his autism is neither genetic nor due to metabolic issues or mercury poisoning, but due to damaged brain. She has prescribed L Carnosine for him and GFCF diet for hyperactivity.
            > I wanted to know that whether anyone in this group has faced similar issues.
            > Currently I am giving him fish oil, calcium supplements and multivitamins alongwith speech, SI and OT therapies. I am also giving him homeopathic medicine. He is verbal and high functioning.
            > Also can someone suggest if ayurvedic medicines or DAN protocol ( especially chelation) would help him?
            > Regards,
            > Parul singh

          • Shannon West
            Message 5 of 29 , May 23, 2012
              There are plenty of other sources of mercury poisoning, Parul. A quick search found me this (http://www.chem.unep.ch/Mercury/2003-gov-sub/India-submission.pdf): "Paryavaran Suraksha Samiti in an exhaustive investigation In Ankhleshwar December 2000, (Gujarat) industrial estate, tested 120 ground water sources , affecting 100,000 people, were highly contaminated. Latter studies conducted by DTE found high quantities of mercury, lead and zinc. As an effect of this pollution people are suffering skin ailments, respiratory problems, headaches and many others which have not been noticed."

              From the same article: "The bureau of India standards (BIS) has laid down safety limits for drinking water at 0.001 mg of mercury
              per liter. A number of samples of groundwater in some industrial belts have shown concentrations of
              mercury higher than safe standards."

              The drinking water numbers for your area:

              Vatva 0.211
              Vapi 0.096
              1) Kachigam 0.001
              2) Morai 0.001
              3) Balitha 0.002
              4) Namdha 0.002
              5) Chandoor 0.001
              Ankeshwar
              (a) Sarangpur 0.118
              (b) Bapunagar 0.176
              Vadodara ECP
              Nandesari ECP 1.3

              Shannon West, shanwest@...
              23/05/2012

[...]

              Bah�u'll�

            • coast2cape
              Message 6 of 29 , May 23, 2012
                Hi Parul,

                Thought I'd chime in to forward you an old post by Andrew Hall Cutler (of the safe, low frequent dose chelation protocol) about that he's seen brain damage in kids, even on MRI scans, as reversing (on MRI), with safe, proper, diligent chelation:

                atb
                Laura

                --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Parul Singh <parul.singh4@...> wrote:

                > Hi Sandra,
                >
                > The nerologist simply said that the mri scan shows the brain is damaged and nothing could be done to repair the damaged brain.

                ...I want to do a hair test of my son for heavy metals.
                > I stay in India (Gujarat), where doctors dont even know about the DAN  protocol leave chelation.
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Parul

              • vivosmithzac
                Message 7 of 29 , Nov 22, 2012
                  Hello, my name is Zach. You can learn a little bit about my background
                  and my cheat sheet at mildaspergers.com <http://www,mildaspergers.com>
                  . I am studying Econ, and I like finance, business, fishing, philosophy,
                  and technology.

                • Varun Gupta
                  Message 8 of 29 , May 12, 2013
                    Hi,

                    I'm new to the group and I'm a homeopath. I'm providing proper cure in such
                    cases. Sharing one of my recent cases on its cure path,
                    https://sites.google.com/site/eyevarun/featured-cases/autism-case-4. Will
                    be happy to help any other such kid and their parents.

                    Varun