Re: a detox method I stumbled upon during self-experimentation (long)

  • JoeGrane
    Message 1 of 12 , May 20, 2012
      --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "rob_rob683" <squaretriangle@...> wrote:

      > > == My opinion is that you break up the post into shorter ones so as to avoid overwhelming folks. Questions about Cutler or how chelators work would be approproate in the FDC group. Your story would fit well in the AMC group.
      > >

      > Thanks. It's something I struggle with; I don't know if it's simply that I have a lot to say, or whether it's just me and I don't know how to speak tersely, or whether I just jump between subjects like a monkey going from tree-to-tree. I've heard it's the curse of some older people; back in school I had a hard time filling a single page, now I have a difficult time fitting it into a page. And people's discouragement discourages me in turn;

      == Many people with a heavy metal problem report changes in personality. It seems that as we detox we become less sensitive and less introverted. That has also been my experience. Joe

      > ...once I start pruning I start fretting about the 10 things I didn't say.
      >
      > I'll see if I can follow your break-down advice though.

    • rob_rob683
      Message 2 of 12 , May 21, 2012
        And people's discouragement discourages me in turn;

        > == Many people with a heavy metal problem report changes in personality. It seems that as we detox we become less sensitive and less introverted. That has also been my experience. Joe

        Sounds about right, based off of my own experiences. I'm not sure how it connects to what you replied to, though. I just meant if I sweat out a very long post, not getting many replies is discouraging toward me saying more, because they got discouraged from reading to the end and that's negative feedback toward me trying again. It's an issue of economising my time moreso than shyness--although I certainly AM shy, when at my worst.

        Both me, my dad and his dad (I would call him granddad but he died before i was old enough to remember him) exhibited the behaviour of not going outside the house if neighbours were out at the front. Based on some posts I've skimmed, it sounds characteristic of mercury--being _irrationally_ shy.
      • JoeGrane
        Message 3 of 12 , May 21, 2012
          --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "rob_rob683" <squaretriangle@...> wrote:

          > And people's discouragement discourages me in turn;
          > >
          > > == Many people with a heavy metal problem report changes in personality. It seems that as we detox we become less sensitive and less introverted. That has also been my experience. Joe
          >
          > Sounds about right, based off of my own experiences. I'm not sure how it connects to what you replied to, though. I just meant if I sweat out a very long post, not getting many replies is discouraging toward me saying more, because they got discouraged from reading to the end and that's negative feedback toward me trying again. It's an issue of economising my time moreso than shyness--although I certainly AM shy, when at my worst.
          >
          > Both me, my dad and his dad (I would call him granddad but he died before i was old enough to remember him) exhibited the behaviour of not going outside the house if neighbours were out at the front. Based on some posts I've skimmed, it sounds characteristic of mercury--being _irrationally_ shy.

          == Cutler and especially Dr Dan Pompa discuss this here.
          http://www.healthcentersofthefuture.com/DrCutler/
        • By Definition
          Message 4 of 12 , May 21, 2012
            As bright and helpful as you are Joe, and I figure you really are, I find this site less censoring (moderating? a picture of our problems) and I figure that's a measure of successfulness if not the measure of successfulness (How sneaky the others operate in such respect of their narrowmindedness if not problem/mission

            That would be just me sayin'.. (Yeah) I hardly even go to those other sites on *principle,* such principle.. . (Would I go to them if they gave me the winning number for the lottery. I don't find criminals really do that? .. .

            I believe you're here because of as much, but, here's more than hoping so. I'm just not seeing this site as a site primarily dedicated to children's issues, unless we think of ourselves as children (Now there's a good idea, as long as we take the mature responsibilities as well? .. . (I like the children's ones, Especially? .. .

            I avoid the bad stuff as much as I can, that I need a delusional or abusive world, site, or whatever (We're libertarians where we're anything so meaningful at all? .. . Hello, or Whatever (The political kind is what I figure truly fails, so, no, I'm not a political libertarian (That almost seems like a contradiction to me.. .

            You need folks like me (if not every one) to get as much right I figure.. . (That you don't want to get everything right if not so right, but I figure you do, or you Don't, count with Me? .. . of as much

            Michael Glavic

            Working my way to the world of justice, (if not such justice) that I even want to be part of a world otherwise.. I know, when I get better I'll want to be just like everyone else (But I was like everyone else? .. . Until I passed *school* however I did that.. . Like everyone else that does as much? .. . Yikes? LOL

            I Understand what I'm doing. I find that comes in, ever so helpful, for everything so meaningful and just

            I also hope to give out awards for justness (such justness?) myself, one day, (That anyone else will or does?) that I'm not so, already by as much.. . There's one for you Joe (On, why I'm the one who maybe should be giving out such awards, because I Am? .. . where I figure most, are not, about what matters for as much, Thereof

            Where that's not tolerated I don't want to be, if I even want to see around, but no, I don't think you should see that as a threat, but the award I feel you deserve, so truly

            Some of our differences I feel are better

            BWT

            Message 5 of 12 , May 21, 2012
              --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "By Definition" <bydefinitionofunderstanding@...> wrote
              something self-indulgently obfuscatory.
            • By Definition
              Message 6 of 12 , May 21, 2012
                Provocative, and challenging, perhaps

                Michael Glavic

                So open and honest in a world, otherwise, perhaps? .. .

                I don't stand for abuse in dealing with as much, as I do

                If chelation doesn't do as much for you you should perhaps quit chelating, and try something else

                Best wishes, on Full Communication. No, I'm not trying to change The subject