RE: [Autism-Mercury] Re: Dose for Goldenseal

  • M Kim
    Message 1 of 31 , May 20, 2012
      I am not an expert, but I have seen great results of b-12 in my daughter. When she was 4, she had vocabularies of 2 year old but without pragmetics, only vocabularies. Once in every 3 days for 4 years, now her language is beyond what even typical children would have. Her speech tests at private practice and at school show she has 9 year old or + languages...I do not think you could measure the progress in short term. I would definitely say not one thing would cure, but combinations of many...Through chelation, VSL, many different supplements, etc, that her guts are in good health now, so seeing effects of healing is much clearer that she does not get sick at all. She used to have high fever every other week, climbing up to 107 that really scared me, but I do not even remember when her last time being sick. b-12 alone, you definitely need to take it with folic acid.

      Message 31 of 31 , May 21, 2012
        Evidently you are an expert on your dd's recovery. Guess you used b-12 shots? How did you bring down the 107 fever? You are courageous!
        Sharon