Re: [Autism-Mercury] Re: What type of vaccination schedule would you recommend?

  • Haven DeLay
    Message 1 of 19 , May 15, 2012
      Thanks Jan for your kind words. I can't say "never." We live on a farm,
      and we have killed many rabid skunks over the years. Rabies is one of
      those risks of not taking it far are outweigh the risk of taking it, but
      rabies is also given after the fact -- after a bite has occurred. I think
      that is how all vaccines should be -- used only when here is a clear and
      present danger -- that is for the most serious of illnesses. But those for
      benign illnesses like measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, and the DTaP --
      I think are unnecessary. Of these above I mentioned, Diphtheria is by far
      the worst as it is an airborne illness and of the above can cause the most
      harmful secondary complications to the heart and neurological systems.

      But I also believe that sanitation, and the quality of the food, air, and
      water supply can go a long way to preventing outbreaks.
      Diphtheria outbreaks are currently occurring in many parts of the world --
      mostly in areas that do not have good sanitation practices and are poor.

      But the other illnesses above are best contracted when young with life-time
      immunity granted. I worry now that since my son was vaccinated until
      fifteen months -- what if he gets these illnesses now when is about to go
      into the teen years? All these are far worse if contracted later in life,
      but I would rather keep an eye out for real outbreaks, and if one were to
      occur, I would as best I could do self-imposed quarantine until the danger
      passed.

      Now they are going after older groups to force vaccinate with the addition
      of requiring the meningitis vaccine for college. I went
      to several different colleges over the years and there was no vaccine
      required, and in none of them did we ever lose anyone to this strain
      of meningitis. It is a horrible disease requiring usually the amputation
      of limbs in order to save the life of the victim, but the disease is
      largely preventable. We should teach college kids not to drink after anyone
      and not to share personal items, and to very careful who they kiss not to
      mention being indiscriminate about intimacy -- this is how the disease is
      spread (close contact).

      I know you may think I am too far out there but what scares me is that drug
      companies are allowed to be in possession of some of the most virulent
      bacteria and viruses on the planet "for research purposes." Here is an
      industry that functions largely outside normal law, given they are
      exonerated for creating the worst iatrogenic disease in history -- and
      again they are allowed to have in their possession these biological
      horrors. If their profits drop too low -- are they capable of unleashing
      one or more? I mean we are dealing with an industry that has poisoned and
      brain damaged children, then lied, cheated, covered up and got one of
      the powerful governments on earth to make them immune to litigation. When
      an entity has done that, what is there they won't do? They love their
      profits. It is a scary time we live in.

    • Caryn_Reid
      Message 2 of 19 , May 16, 2012
        How does the school know?