Re: What type of vaccination schedule would you recommend?

  • By Definition
    Message 1 of 19 , May 14, 2012
      I myself think we don't do enough about being violated/not treated to our individual needs, by what we do (merely staying away from them, of our discontentment/abuse, with a bit of a complaint here and there, how long we can do that or that that would actually work. Works by forgetfulness, or the obsession to polarizing things where they perhaps shouldn't be polarized, so much? of somewhat getting it wrong, how time seems to work in such respect in a crooked world).

      Yes, we certainly seem to get motivated when we get so shortchanged, as abused, (Divided, if not surprised, as we are?) with respect to not being treated as the individuals we should be, but I really don't think motivation in such respect will every be resolved, as how the cycle of abuse works in such respect, (where we don't do enough about it? Justice?) and I don't see that as working or nearly good enough.

      In fact, I see things as getting worse in such respect of justice, justice being served, that I'm happy with those who move forward by as much (by those laid waste? by such violators if not such violating process) if you understand what I mean, but I see that possibility also diminishing of such processes as are entailed in politics not so much for *justice,* and I stand for *justice* in such respect, that I should be tolerating folks otherwise, but I know better, in wishing as much for All in such respect

      Let's do more about it, justice, shall we? (That we ever thought anything out so far? or didn't get bought out in The process?) I'm sick of the cycle of abuse otherwise and am not interested in playing Russian Roulette, or waste the confused guinea-pig or minority, or Individual. You see, I realize that justice is what serves the *Individual,* of All, that anything you say otherwise would make any sense, but I really do Feel I understand better in this respect, that understanding happens otherwise, but I also understand even better than that, by as much, no less

      Make *Justice* the thing, that chelation or whatever else would make any sense. Of course that would mean it is up to each and every one of us as individuals/Individuals to understand and decide and support/enforce, of what should be going on within our own space? Jurisdiction? That jurisdiction, or constituency, perhaps, would mean anything otherwise.

      Anything else would be a travesty. Don't let that sht happen. (Or you/we would have no one to blame but ourselves) Make *Justness* your thing in such respect, (That it would be, and us not implicated otherwise) by at least making trying to understand what justice if not everything else is, Hello? (Herd immunity would protect you where you feel individually compromised otherwise, where you even need to get vaccinated for whatever the science can prove and convince you in such respect, of the government doing its job in such respect, otherwise it wouldn't be, and I feel it isn't, especially when it tells you you have to do as much (Obey rules and laws for the sake of, what, politics? that reason if not such reason isn't what it's all about or shouldn't trump as much?) for the greater good otherwise of *Justness* and you as an Individual, of one and All, of as much (The state fails such test, where it does, I Feel as understand

      Is the state you recognize (of the problem?) even trying to teach something so meaningful in school, or wherever? says a lot about school and what we are educated for, but what else, beware

      Ah, *I* feel better already by saying and doing as much, that any state should govern me otherwise, but I wish to assure you, I don't let it any more than I have to, and I'm working on not having to let it any more at all

      I wish as much for Justice.

      Michael Glavic

      I consider us all abusers otherwise, on what I consider to be the larger problem, to *all* our problems, that any other problems should concern us, but I think not, of my understanding, of what I Feel works so.. .

      The Primary Treatment. Don't be fooled by anything less (You'll Know It where as much is accepted, represented, if not embraced, and becomes The thing, of Justice, (Itself) but I also call It Understandingmore.. . from as much, no less

      BWT

      We really should be taking charges of abuse more seriously, no doubt, that anything else should matter, that everything else would. Probably a lot of the abuse we endure is related to what we are labelled (in such respect?) that that should stop us, that words do ever hurt

      *Feelings* might hurt, words, not so much, I Figure, that lies aren't cherished the world over.. . LOL

      Where you wanted to know, or you're probably part of the problem, otherwise, is my sense of It, no, not so much you, Haven

      Because I say so (I figure I'm ready for the world in such respect, of exposing it, to what it deserves in such respect, if nothing else.. .

      BWT

      --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Haven DeLay <hdelay@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > bag.
      >
      > So tot help the child, the parents will run through their life savings
      > and then some. Then when the child reaches school age, the parents
      > get to begin advocating for special ed services and will be vilified
      > by their school district for doing so, so tell this mom to grow a very
      > thick skin. She will need it. Cause once a child regresses after
      > vaccination it is a full-time job and learning to advocate effectively
      > and studying and worrying and having to fight just to get services
      > that are supposed to be guaranteed under the IDEA. She will also be
      > fighting with doctors and insurance companies and trying to figure out
      > how to pay for everything that insurance won't pay for. Tell her to
      > sign up for all the state lists immediately because it can take from
      > seven to ten years to get to the top (took our son over seven years
      > just to get a medicaid waiver)
      >
      > The odds of a child getting anyone of the diseases for which we
      > vaccinate are relatively low. Measles, mumps, rubella, and chicken
      > pox used to be a part of growing up -- I shared a room with my sister
      > who got mumps first on one side and then later on the other. I
      > developed titers to it but never manifested signs of the illness. I
      > sat by my brother's bedside when he had measles but I never manifested
      > signs of that. Rubella- a type of measles, I never developed titers
      > to, so they kept vaccinating me, and now I have auto-immune
      > hypothyroidism (lucky me). I developed titers to chicken pox but
      > never manifested the symptoms of the disease. All of us had received
      > the MMR, but my brother and sister caught the illnesses anyway.
      >
      > If there were to be a real and true epidemic, I might consider --
      > depends on how virulent the disease. The truth is that anyone would
      > take a shot today if they thought it would prevent them from dying
      > tomorrow, but this issues of 39 or more shots into babies outside any
      > real danger is ludicrous IMO.
      >
      > Breast milk, good nutrition, sanitation, clean air, water, and food --
      > these to me are the true ways to protect the health of children, but
      > our government allows horrible pollution to proliferate every day.
      > Most people don't know that each day in this country myriad pipelines
      > break, and those poisons seep into our water supplies, so I believe
      > little of how they say they care about the health of children.
      >
      > If after reading this you are still unsure, then research on your
      > own. Be sure to look at both sides of the story. After my son's
      > regression I started researching to see if I did need to keep giving
      > him more shots, and what I found was shocking. He has never had
      > another shot and I hope he will never have to again. He is now
      > twelve, and with the AC Protocol he is finally starting to recover and
      > heal, but it cost us our life savings and then some to get him to this
      > place. I would rather do self-imposed quarantine than ever have to

    • mercurybabies2
      Message 2 of 19 , May 14, 2012
        Personally after watching my son get sicker with vaccination. We avoid all of them. Every vaccine offered to infants is optional and none of them are mandatory.

        You can religiously exempt out of them as well when she reaches school age.

        I have a good article I wrote about vaccination on my website:
        http://www.freewebs.com/mercurybabies/vaccines.htm

        After many years of reading and researching about vaccines, I am not comfortable with the host of toxic chemicals and metals in them.

        On a positive note I have two nieces and two nephews that have never been vaccinated and are completely healthy. They have normal if not advances development compared to their peers.

        I'm just not sold that vaccines work or that they are safe.

        However, I do believe it is a personal choice.
        Jan

        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "fldeb564" <deb3307@...> wrote:

        > I have been working with children with Autism for 14 years and have had many parents tell me their child changed(losing language mostly) after being vaccinated.
        >
        > My daughter just gave birth a few days ago and I would like to know a good schedule for my granddaughter to receive her shots. Is there one postd online somewhere?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Deb

      • mbrookh
        Message 3 of 19 , May 14, 2012
          --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "fldeb564" <deb3307@...> wrote:

          > I have been working with children with Autism for 14 years and have had many parents tell me their child changed(losing language mostly) after being vaccinated.
          >
          > My daughter just gave birth a few days ago and I would like to know a good schedule for my granddaughter to receive her shots. Is there one postd online somewhere?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Deb

        • By Definition
          Message 4 of 19 , May 14, 2012
            A user-friendly vaccination schedule according to Dr. Mercola, and you could go with *less,* (sure you can) to none at all, where you might not be sure of as much as what to go with (with resepct to injecting yourself with foreign/unknown items?) as the more reasonable alternative:)

            http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2004/12/29/vaccination-schedule-part-one.aspx

            I agree, that no child should be vaccinated before two years of age, unless absolutely necessary, with respect to a definitive diagnosis of the infants condition in such respect, but that would be just me on as much.

            Michael Glavic

            Communication Class, or whatever I choose to label myself, that I give a hoot about anyone's else's labels otherwise.. . (I tend to relagate them to name-calling, what little that is worth. It tends to indicate what the other feels about me, what that is worth, I figure life is very actively about.. .

            --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "By Definition" <bydefinitionofunderstanding@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > these to me are the true ways to protect the health of children, but
            > > our government allows horrible pollution to proliferate every day.
            > > Most people don't know that each day in this country myriad pipelines
            > > break, and those poisons seep into our water supplies, so I believe
            > > little of how they say they care about the health of children.
            > >
            > > If after reading this you are still unsure, then research on your
            > > own. Be sure to look at both sides of the story. After my son's
            > > regression I started researching to see if I did need to keep giving
            > > him more shots, and what I found was shocking. He has never had
            > > another shot and I hope he will never have to again. He is now
            > > twelve, and with the AC Protocol he is finally starting to recover and
            > > heal, but it cost us our life savings and then some to get him to this
            > > place. I would rather do self-imposed quarantine than ever have to

          • By Definition
            Message 5 of 19 , May 14, 2012
              A user-friendly vaccination schedule according to Dr. Mercola, (and co.) and you could go with *less,* (sure you can) to none at all, where you might not be sure of as much as what to go with (with respect to injecting yourself with foreign/unknown items?) as the more reasonable alternative:)

              http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2004/12/29/vaccination-schedu\
              le-part-one.aspx

              I agree, that no child should be vaccinated before two years of age, unless
              absolutely necessary, with respect to a definitive diagnosis of the infants
              condition in such respect, but that would be just me on as much.

              Michael Glavic

              Communication Class, or whatever I choose to label myself, that I give a hoot about anyone else's labels otherwise.. . (I tend to relegate them to name-calling, what little that is worth. It tends to indicate what the other feels about me, what that is worth, I figure life is very actively about.. .

              Just because I spell things wrong, or whatever, to a given language doesn't mean
              I'm against such giving state or government, hell no

              Hell has no fury like mine (I Figure.. . Where you can't figure out what my fury is? .. .

            • winnchimes
              Message 6 of 19 , May 15, 2012
                School wants to know which worms and should whole class be treated.

                Son has some small white worms in his stool and is on medication. The doc never saw the worms to treat it. Since the treatment worked last year, we just did the same treatment.

                Any idea what the most common worms are?
                small white wiggly, longer than rice worms. Any idea?

                Or should I just tell them, the docs never saw the worms and used a general anti parasite medication that works for them,
                 and I'll just ask the doc if the whole class should be treated???

                any comments???
                ....anna

              • Martin Aronson
                Message 7 of 19 , May 15, 2012
                  Could they be pin worms?

                  Pin worm photos:

                  http://www.google.com/search?q=pinworms+in+stool&hl=en&safe=active&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=sK2yT-aGBOXD6AGTxOy1CQ&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=822

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 15, 2012
                    Looking up the worms I'm positive they are pinworms. The doc never saw them.

                    Mebendazole was prescribed last year (his first parasite infection) and worked well. So he's on it again now.
                    Both meds consist of 2 pills. You take one and then a week later you take the second.

                    I'll let the school know what the doc says about treating the whole class, but being pretty common, might think of sending a notification home about maybe checking their stool, or just treating anyway. I've read many countries treat for parasites routinely every 6-12 months just because they are so common and the treatment is easy and inexpensive.

                    I know papaya enzymes are good for killing them, we used to eat them all the time.
                    They are almost like sweet tarts. I'll have to buy more.

                    Thanks

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 19 , May 15, 2012
                      Interesting that the school nurse is clueless here.

                      pinworms are the most common in young children, but frankly without seeing them you won't know.

                      Ask the doctor about his class. I'm sure the other parents are going to be real thrilled to get that letter.

                      We use natural parasite herbs in the spring and fall for a cleanse.
                      www.humaworm.com
                      has lots of info on types of parasites.

                      You do have to cleanse everyone in your house and all your pets at the same time or he will just get them again.

                      Jan
                      http://www.freewebs.com/mercurybabies/index.htm

                      --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, winnchimes <winnchimes@...> wrote:

                      > School wants to know which worms and should whole class be treated.
                      >
                      > Son has some small white worms in his stool and is on medication. The doc never saw the worms to treat it. Since the treatment worked last year, we just did the same treatment.
                      >
                      > Any idea what the most common worms are?
                      > small white wiggly, longer than rice worms. Any idea?
                      >
                      > Or should I just tell them, the docs never saw the worms and used a general anti parasite medication that works for them,
                      >  and I'll just ask the doc if the whole class should be treated???
                      >
                      > any comments???
                      > ....anna

                    • mercurybabies2
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 15, 2012
                        Haven,
                        I just wanted to say how well said your post is. I read it and it was so touching and it reflects most of our situations exactly. This is very much a reality, sadly. It's what most of us parents with kids on the spectrum live with.

                      • Haven DeLay
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 15, 2012
                          Thanks Jan for your kind words. I can't say "never." We live on a farm,
                          and we have killed many rabid skunks over the years. Rabies is one of
                          those risks of not taking it far are outweigh the risk of taking it, but
                          rabies is also given after the fact -- after a bite has occurred. I think
                          that is how all vaccines should be -- used only when here is a clear and
                          present danger -- that is for the most serious of illnesses. But those for
                          benign illnesses like measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, and the DTaP --
                          I think are unnecessary. Of these above I mentioned, Diphtheria is by far
                          the worst as it is an airborne illness and of the above can cause the most
                          harmful secondary complications to the heart and neurological systems.

                          But I also believe that sanitation, and the quality of the food, air, and
                          water supply can go a long way to preventing outbreaks.
                          Diphtheria outbreaks are currently occurring in many parts of the world --
                          mostly in areas that do not have good sanitation practices and are poor.

                          But the other illnesses above are best contracted when young with life-time
                          immunity granted. I worry now that since my son was vaccinated until
                          fifteen months -- what if he gets these illnesses now when is about to go
                          into the teen years? All these are far worse if contracted later in life,
                          but I would rather keep an eye out for real outbreaks, and if one were to
                          occur, I would as best I could do self-imposed quarantine until the danger
                          passed.

                          Now they are going after older groups to force vaccinate with the addition
                          of requiring the meningitis vaccine for college. I went
                          to several different colleges over the years and there was no vaccine
                          required, and in none of them did we ever lose anyone to this strain
                          of meningitis. It is a horrible disease requiring usually the amputation
                          of limbs in order to save the life of the victim, but the disease is
                          largely preventable. We should teach college kids not to drink after anyone
                          and not to share personal items, and to very careful who they kiss not to
                          mention being indiscriminate about intimacy -- this is how the disease is
                          spread (close contact).

                          I know you may think I am too far out there but what scares me is that drug
                          companies are allowed to be in possession of some of the most virulent
                          bacteria and viruses on the planet "for research purposes." Here is an
                          industry that functions largely outside normal law, given they are
                          exonerated for creating the worst iatrogenic disease in history -- and
                          again they are allowed to have in their possession these biological
                          horrors. If their profits drop too low -- are they capable of unleashing
                          one or more? I mean we are dealing with an industry that has poisoned and
                          brain damaged children, then lied, cheated, covered up and got one of
                          the powerful governments on earth to make them immune to litigation. When
                          an entity has done that, what is there they won't do? They love their
                          profits. It is a scary time we live in.

                        • Caryn_Reid
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 16, 2012
                            How does the school know?