broad spectrum antibacterial

  • wweiher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
      Can anyone recommend a broad spectrum anti-bacterial? (I'm thinking herbal mix here.) Nystatin has been doing us well for many years to keep away yeast; just looking for something to take care of the variety of bacteria that are always popping up.

      -Wendy
    • danasview
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2012
        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "wweiher" <wweiher@...> wrote:
        > Can anyone recommend a broad spectrum anti-bacterial? (I'm thinking herbal mix here.) Nystatin has been doing us well for many years to keep away yeast; just looking for something to take care of the variety of bacteria that are always popping up.

        Olive leaf extract worked wonderfully here for bacteria. Also Culturelle.

        Dana