Re: Mr Boy Round #39 liver support

  • JoeGrane
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2012
      Sorry I don't know but Cutler in Amalgam Illness book usually mentions concerns about liver when he describes a supplement.

      --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "mrboysmom" <misterboysmom@...> wrote:

      > Can milk thistle be given regardless of phase 1/phase 2 status? Deb

    • mercurybabies2
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2012
        Yes it can.
        Jan
        http://www.freewebs.com/mercurybabies/index.htm

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2012
          I can't recall coming across anything from Andy about not being able to take milk thistle in regards to liver phases. It actually helps the liver work better. And to the best of my knowledge it was recommended to be ok for most.

          However, if you are allergic to daisies, you will want to avoid it.