Re: [Autism-Mercury] Re: Infant Vaccines Produce Autism Symptoms In New Primate Study

  • Super Mommy
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11, 2012
      I completely agree ...a few weeks ago I was shocked to get a postcard from the Pharm co directly that my son needed a shot  he had missed  ( I changed pediatricians after the Dr clearly displayed dinosaur tendencies at my first visit  like calling me "baby" and other inappropriate conduct so I did not return and went someplace else to poison my son not knowing of course )  They are clearly in it for the money  and the brainwashing answers that I have rec'd from many Drs are also hair rising  ..so the Pharm Co had access to the pediatricians mailing list as this was private visit ...boy they  were really invested in getting the dollars for some shots ....I was not even aware they had my home address ( the Pharm Co)..  Thank you Jan for being so honest it is so refreshing!! I am your fan I love straight talk ! Nour

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , May 11, 2012
        100% agreement here Jan. And I would emphasize even more the control big pharma has over our government agencies, the AMA and elected officials. It is really sickening.
        And it's not just big pharma but most big corporations that are responsible for pollution, altering or genetically modifying our food, putting additives in the water supply and a myriad of other things that are causing us all to carry toxic loads that our bodies can no longer sustain. There had been a meteoric rise in chronic diseases and cancers in the last 20 years.

        http://getmoneyout.com/
        and
        http://rootstrikers.org/
        are just 2 organizations that are trying to get to the root of the problem: money in politics

        Christina Wester

        Sent from my iPhone

      • morgan0123@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 11, 2012
          Rebecca, I just read this entire link you just put up. Thank you so much for posting it here. It gives me hope for my son. We're through about 11 rounds. I feel he's stagnating a little. We have him on ALA. I'm considering starting him on DMSA, as well.

          NAC has given us a little progress w/ speech. I think I might start him back on TMG as that definitely seemed to work at one point.
          Thanks.

          Be careful about jumping to the conclusion that vaccines are the entire
          reason for autism. I think it is much more likely that heavy metals are
          the primary cause of most cases. Vaccines are just one source of heavy
          metals. The child also gets HMs from its mother, from the environment,
          etc.

          Joe

          I totally agree with you here and the evidence is the increasing number of UNvaccinated children who are showing up on the spectrum. There are many parents who believe if they forego vaccination they are safe, not so.

          Our mothers have reached the toxic tipping point and retrospectively I can name mercury symptoms that our girl had from birth. Not to mention that there are studies that show the higher the concentration of toxins in the air, in certain areas, correlate with increased autism rates.

          Having said all this, the vaxxes didn't help, likely hurt and they already had research to show the damage being done, the increased level of risk, by the time she was born.