Re: Andy or anyone who has experience with Cadmium

  • mercurybabies2
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2012
      While this may not be relevant, I do not have kidney problems. despite all the cadmium I had. What I did have was salt wasting which causes you to produce a lot of urine.

      High urine volume is related to vasopressin levels or Adrenals can cause a lot of urination if you have salt wasting from low aldosterone levels. You should be albe to find information about this in Amalgam Illness.

      Using sea salt in drinking water and Adrenal support helps the low aldosterone problem.

      ALA is not going to address cadmium. You need DMSA to do that. AI does have information about removing cadmium and taking thiamine with the chelator doses to protect the kidneys.

      However, the urine volume issue is usually not a kidney disorder. There is also probably information on www.Onibasu.com about this.

      Jan
      http://www.freewebs.com/mercurybabies/index.htm