Re: [Autism-Mercury] pain while urinating

  • Aisha Saquib
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 10 12:29 AM
      thanks mary.i put an order for cantharis today.
      can you pls mention the name of sachets available with the chemists for the treament of cystitis?
      i'm also not a fan of anti-biotics myself and avoid them as much as possible.
      thanks again

      ________________________________
      From: Aisha Saquib <aishasaquib@...>
      Sender: Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 08:53:45
      To: Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com<Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com>

      mary,
      i googled cystitis and got a bit worried because it can involves the kidneys . his urine test came back clear no protein,ketones,glucose,or infection was found in it.the doctor also did his physical examination and said everything is fine.
       i searched "cantharis" on iherb and its only available in 30 c pellets and 30x tablets.would that potency help him?

      ________________________________
      From: Aisha Saquib <aishasaquib@...>
      Sender: Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 01:14:07
      To: autism-mercury@yahoogroups.com<autism-mercury@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Autism-Mercury] pain while urinating

      my 6 yr old son is complaining of pain in penis while urinating,he also complains of lower abdomenal pain occasionally that also without a fever.has anyone got any idea what this could be? a urinary tract infection?pls correct me if i'm wrong but i think this pain cannot be due to yeast,viral or bacterial infection.but his behaviour is definetly a bit than usual,is very agitated and screaming most of time.i'm giving him cortex but no use.
      he is on AC chelation 6.25 ALA almost every weekend.
      pls let me know what you think and what shall my next step be?

      thanks
      aisha

      p.s i've been giving him 6 culturlle a day since two day thinking it might be some bacteria bothering him.

      ------------------------------------

      Answers to common questions:

      Answers to common questions:

    • cotter.mary1@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 10 1:42 AM
        Hi Aisha,

        Can't rem off hand what they were called ,we are in Ireland so prob would not be same product,maybe ring ur pharmacy to see if they stock sachets to help with cystitis and I will try to get name of them for you

        Mary

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Mercury/files/Mercury-Autism%20FAQYahoo! Groups Links