Recovery update- So Grateful

  • eugui6
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 22, 1936
      Since I haven´t visited the group for a while, I thought I would give an update.

      Some people heal faster than others. I have been chelating in the proper Cutler protocol, you know, ALA every 3 hours, or 4 at night for 3 days and nights, since OCTOBER 2004.

      My son was 3 yo and autistic. I was disable with a severe, crippling Chronic Fatigue. If CF would affect only the body, it would have been possible for me to function to an extent, but it affects the mind´s capacities as well, to the point I could not even write a check to pay my bills sometimes, let alone studying or working from a computer.

      Today my son is in the middle of his 150th round, and I am in my 180th round. Some weekends he could´t chelate.

      He is recovered from Autism, and still struggles a little with a "learning disability " (mercury), but he has improved steadily. So have I. I am working full time, and have 3 classes left to finish my MA in education. Finally off cortisol, but still on thyroid hormone.

      It is also the first Saturday in about 17 years that I am not crashing in bed unable to get up and take care of things. I do not have a lot of energy, true, but I am sitting up! It is amazing.
      I also know that after an improvement in this condition like such as today, a relentless crash follows and then I ask myself where the apparent health went.

      Today I feel like I felt in 1992, just before I got those fateful adult shots from which I would never had recovered if Andy Cutler had not so generously offered his protocol, FREE, for anyone who wanted it.

      So what can I say?

      Thank you Andy.

      And to the others, keep doing it.

      Warmly,

      Raquel
    • By Definition
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 22, 1936
        Nice to hear, Raquel. Are you championing anything else from your new foundation in health? happiness? family well-being? or is it just that others would get to where you are now? how you did as much? or do you think there are other things we should be championing, for all that we can be, as well, perhaps? Just wondering, if perhaps you felt anything else is important to our success and well-being, and health.

        I got the message of keeping up with the AC chelating.. . (We are

        Thank-you,

        Michael Glavic

        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "eugui6" <raquelerro@...> wrote:

        > Since I haven´t visited the group for a while, I thought I would give an update.
        >
        > Some people heal faster than others. I have been chelating in the proper Cutler protocol, you know, ALA every 3 hours, or 4 at night for 3 days and nights, since OCTOBER 2004.
        >
        > My son was 3 yo and autistic. I was disable with a severe, crippling Chronic Fatigue. If CF would affect only the body, it would have been possible for me to function to an extent, but it affects the mind´s capacities as well, to the point I could not even write a check to pay my bills sometimes, let alone studying or working from a computer.
        >
        > Today my son is in the middle of his 150th round, and I am in my 180th round. Some weekends he could´t chelate.
        >
        > He is recovered from Autism, and still struggles a little with a "learning disability " (mercury), but he has improved steadily. So have I. I am working full time, and have 3 classes left to finish my MA in education. Finally off cortisol, but still on thyroid hormone.
        >
        > It is also the first Saturday in about 17 years that I am not crashing in bed unable to get up and take care of things. I do not have a lot of energy, true, but I am sitting up! It is amazing.
        > I also know that after an improvement in this condition like such as today, a relentless crash follows and then I ask myself where the apparent health went.
        >
        > Today I feel like I felt in 1992, just before I got those fateful adult shots from which I would never had recovered if Andy Cutler had not so generously offered his protocol, FREE, for anyone who wanted it.
        >
        > So what can I say?
        >
        > Thank you Andy.
        >
        > And to the others, keep doing it.
        >
        > Warmly,
        >
        > Raquel

      • Aisha Saquib
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 22, 1936
          hi raquel,

          good to hear that life has changed for you,because certainly there is no life without health.
          may i ask which adult vacines did u get?

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 22, 1936
            Hi Aisha,
            I have never met a child who has officially recovered.  I am curious...was your kiddo re-assessed by the same Dr that he was initially dx by and is now considered no longer on the spectrum at all?  Is he 11 now?
            Can I ask...how much would all that chelating be if a person started it now?
            While my son is 10...and, I use to be a part of the whole "team biomed"  I stopped short of chelating because I just wasn't seeing any improvement from the stuff I did for 4 years on him.  ;-(
            I know several people who stopped and their kids have done VERY WELL - in fact - better than my son.  But, I don't know too many who continued to treat via alternative methods...
            Thanks,Lori

            Please BOYCOTT the movie 21 Jump Street! It makes fun of those with autism!

            https://www.facebook.com/BoycottMovie21JumpStreetForAutism

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 22, 1936
              My son is "officially" recovered and was reassessed by a doctor who had assessed him years earlier. He was rather shocked! In fact, he was the doctor who removed his diagnosis. He was a fairly open minded D.O. and rather excited about removing the diagnosis and said he wished he could do it more often. Recently my son had a minor injury and needed to see the family doctor for an ER referral. Our doctor wasn't in, so we (for the first time) saw someone else in the practice. He was so surprised when he saw that my son had a "history of autism", he called me at home a few days later, and had me call his personal phone to clear up if it was the same child because "the boy I saw did NOT have autism or even Asperger Syndrome!"

              The only other child I've met in person, who is also "officially" recovered is a mom I met through NAA who also used AC chelation for her kid - she is the one who inspired me to do it.

              Biomed is simply managing symptoms CAUSED by toxicity of metals. The metals are generally the root. Once the metals are gone, biomed (and therapies) usually work their magic in healing and remediating and then eventually you can stop them.

              Lisa

              --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Lori Yurtin <loriyurtin@...> wrote:

              > Hi Aisha,
              > I have never met a child who has officially recovered.  I am curious...was your kiddo re-assessed by the same Dr that he was initially dx by and is now considered no longer on the spectrum at all?  Is he 11 now?
              > Can I ask...how much would all that chelating be if a person started it now?
              > While my son is 10...and, I use to be a part of the whole "team biomed"  I stopped short of chelating because I just wasn't seeing any improvement from the stuff I did for 4 years on him.  ;-(
              > I know several people who stopped and their kids have done VERY WELL - in fact - better than my son.  But, I don't know too many who continued to treat via alternative methods...
              > Thanks,Lori
              >
              > Please BOYCOTT the movie 21 Jump Street! It makes fun of those with autism!
              >
              > https://www.facebook.com/BoycottMovie21JumpStreetForAutism

            • JoeGrane
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 23, 1936
                Raquel, thank you for taking the time to update us.

                Joe

                --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "eugui6" <raquelerro@...> wrote:

                > Since I haven´t visited the group for a while, I thought I would give an update.
                >
                > Some people heal faster than others. I have been chelating in the proper Cutler protocol, you know, ALA every 3 hours, or 4 at night for 3 days and nights, since OCTOBER 2004.
                >
                > My son was 3 yo and autistic. I was disable with a severe, crippling Chronic Fatigue. If CF would affect only the body, it would have been possible for me to function to an extent, but it affects the mind´s capacities as well, to the point I could not even write a check to pay my bills sometimes, let alone studying or working from a computer.
                >
                > Today my son is in the middle of his 150th round, and I am in my 180th round. Some weekends he could´t chelate.
                >
                > He is recovered from Autism, and still struggles a little with a "learning disability " (mercury), but he has improved steadily. So have I. I am working full time, and have 3 classes left to finish my MA in education. Finally off cortisol, but still on thyroid hormone.
                >
                > It is also the first Saturday in about 17 years that I am not crashing in bed unable to get up and take care of things. I do not have a lot of energy, true, but I am sitting up! It is amazing.
                > I also know that after an improvement in this condition like such as today, a relentless crash follows and then I ask myself where the apparent health went.
                >
                > Today I feel like I felt in 1992, just before I got those fateful adult shots from which I would never had recovered if Andy Cutler had not so generously offered his protocol, FREE, for anyone who wanted it.
                >
                > So what can I say?
                >
                > Thank you Andy.
                >
                > And to the others, keep doing it.
                >
                > Warmly,
                >
                > Raquel

              • San
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 23, 1936
                  Racquel,

                  thanks so much for this update. Makes me look forward to my own recovery!
                  I already see the benefits in Paul (Lead and Hg messed his system up)

                  San

                  --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "eugui6" <raquelerro@...> wrote:

                  > Since I haven´t visited the group for a while, I thought I would give an update.
                  >
                  > Some people heal faster than others. I have been chelating in the proper Cutler protocol, you know, ALA every 3 hours, or 4 at night for 3 days and nights, since OCTOBER 2004.
                  >
                  > My son was 3 yo and autistic. I was disable with a severe, crippling Chronic Fatigue. If CF would affect only the body, it would have been possible for me to function to an extent, but it affects the mind´s capacities as well, to the point I could not even write a check to pay my bills sometimes, let alone studying or working from a computer.
                  >
                  > Today my son is in the middle of his 150th round, and I am in my 180th round. Some weekends he could´t chelate.
                  >
                  > He is recovered from Autism, and still struggles a little with a "learning disability " (mercury), but he has improved steadily. So have I. I am working full time, and have 3 classes left to finish my MA in education. Finally off cortisol, but still on thyroid hormone.
                  >
                  > It is also the first Saturday in about 17 years that I am not crashing in bed unable to get up and take care of things. I do not have a lot of energy, true, but I am sitting up! It is amazing.
                  > I also know that after an improvement in this condition like such as today, a relentless crash follows and then I ask myself where the apparent health went.
                  >
                  > Today I feel like I felt in 1992, just before I got those fateful adult shots from which I would never had recovered if Andy Cutler had not so generously offered his protocol, FREE, for anyone who wanted it.
                  >
                  > So what can I say?
                  >
                  > Thank you Andy.
                  >
                  > And to the others, keep doing it.
                  >
                  > Warmly,
                  >
                  > Raquel

                • Deb
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 23, 1936
                    Hi Lisa . I was just wondering if you would mind sharing how many rounds it took to recover your son and how old he was. And did you do a viral protocol along side AC.

                    Thanks,
                    Deb
                    on round 73 for our six year old daughter

                    --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "mosaictm" <lisa369@...> wrote:

                    > My son is "officially" recovered and was reassessed by a doctor who had assessed him years earlier. He was rather shocked! In fact, he was the doctor who removed his diagnosis. He was a fairly open minded D.O. and rather excited about removing the diagnosis and said he wished he could do it more often. Recently my son had a minor injury and needed to see the family doctor for an ER referral. Our doctor wasn't in, so we (for the first time) saw someone else in the practice. He was so surprised when he saw that my son had a "history of autism", he called me at home a few days later, and had me call his personal phone to clear up if it was the same child because "the boy I saw did NOT have autism or even Asperger Syndrome!"
                    >
                    > The only other child I've met in person, who is also "officially" recovered is a mom I met through NAA who also used AC chelation for her kid - she is the one who inspired me to do it.
                    >
                    > Biomed is simply managing symptoms CAUSED by toxicity of metals. The metals are generally the root. Once the metals are gone, biomed (and therapies) usually work their magic in healing and remediating and then eventually you can stop them.
                    >
                    > Lisa
                    >

                    > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, Lori Yurtin <loriyurtin@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi Aisha,
                    > > I have never met a child who has officially recovered.  I am curious...was your kiddo re-assessed by the same Dr that he was initially dx by and is now considered no longer on the spectrum at all?  Is he 11 now?
                    > > Can I ask...how much would all that chelating be if a person started it now?
                    > > While my son is 10...and, I use to be a part of the whole "team biomed"  I stopped short of chelating because I just wasn't seeing any improvement from the stuff I did for 4 years on him.  ;-(
                    > > I know several people who stopped and their kids have done VERY WELL - in fact - better than my son.  But, I don't know too many who continued to treat via alternative methods...
                    > > Thanks,Lori
                    > >
                    > > Please BOYCOTT the movie 21 Jump Street! It makes fun of those with autism!
                    > >
                    > > https://www.facebook.com/BoycottMovie21JumpStreetForAutism

                  • mrboysmom
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 23, 1936
                      Great to hear it, Raquel. Keep it up. Deb

                      --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "eugui6" <raquelerro@...> wrote:

                      > Since I haven´t visited the group for a while, I thought I would give an update.
                      >
                      > Some people heal faster than others. I have been chelating in the proper Cutler protocol, you know, ALA every 3 hours, or 4 at night for 3 days and nights, since OCTOBER 2004.
                      >
                      > My son was 3 yo and autistic. I was disable with a severe, crippling Chronic Fatigue. If CF would affect only the body, it would have been possible for me to function to an extent, but it affects the mind´s capacities as well, to the point I could not even write a check to pay my bills sometimes, let alone studying or working from a computer.
                      >
                      > Today my son is in the middle of his 150th round, and I am in my 180th round. Some weekends he could´t chelate.
                      >
                      > He is recovered from Autism, and still struggles a little with a "learning disability " (mercury), but he has improved steadily. So have I. I am working full time, and have 3 classes left to finish my MA in education. Finally off cortisol, but still on thyroid hormone.
                      >
                      > It is also the first Saturday in about 17 years that I am not crashing in bed unable to get up and take care of things. I do not have a lot of energy, true, but I am sitting up! It is amazing.
                      > I also know that after an improvement in this condition like such as today, a relentless crash follows and then I ask myself where the apparent health went.
                      >
                      > Today I feel like I felt in 1992, just before I got those fateful adult shots from which I would never had recovered if Andy Cutler had not so generously offered his protocol, FREE, for anyone who wanted it.
                      >
                      > So what can I say?
                      >
                      > Thank you Andy.
                      >
                      > And to the others, keep doing it.
                      >
                      > Warmly,
                      >
                      > Raquel

                    • ken
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 24, 1936
                        Way to go keep the progression - no regression thing going, Hope we all learn from your experience

                        --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "By Definition" <bydefinitionofunderstanding@...> wrote:

                        > Nice to hear, Raquel. Are you championing anything else from your new foundation in health? happiness? family well-being? or is it just that others would get to where you are now? how you did as much? or do you think there are other things we should be championing, for all that we can be, as well, perhaps? Just wondering, if perhaps you felt anything else is important to our success and well-being, and health.
                        >
                        > I got the message of keeping up with the AC chelating.. . (We are
                        >
                        > Thank-you,
                        >
                        > Michael Glavic
                        >

                        > --- In Autism-Mercury@yahoogroups.com, "eugui6" <raquelerro@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Since I haven´t visited the group for a while, I thought I would give an update.
                        > >
                        > > Some people heal faster than others. I have been chelating in the proper Cutler protocol, you know, ALA every 3 hours, or 4 at night for 3 days and nights, since OCTOBER 2004.
                        > >
                        > > My son was 3 yo and autistic. I was disable with a severe, crippling Chronic Fatigue. If CF would affect only the body, it would have been possible for me to function to an extent, but it affects the mind´s capacities as well, to the point I could not even write a check to pay my bills sometimes, let alone studying or working from a computer.
                        > >
                        > > Today my son is in the middle of his 150th round, and I am in my 180th round. Some weekends he could´t chelate.
                        > >
                        > > He is recovered from Autism, and still struggles a little with a "learning disability " (mercury), but he has improved steadily. So have I. I am working full time, and have 3 classes left to finish my MA in education. Finally off cortisol, but still on thyroid hormone.
                        > >
                        > > It is also the first Saturday in about 17 years that I am not crashing in bed unable to get up and take care of things. I do not have a lot of energy, true, but I am sitting up! It is amazing.
                        > > I also know that after an improvement in this condition like such as today, a relentless crash follows and then I ask myself where the apparent health went.
                        > >
                        > > Today I feel like I felt in 1992, just before I got those fateful adult shots from which I would never had recovered if Andy Cutler had not so generously offered his protocol, FREE, for anyone who wanted it.
                        > >
                        > > So what can I say?
                        > >
                        > > Thank you Andy.
                        > >
                        > > And to the others, keep doing it.
                        > >
                        > > Warmly,
                        > >
                        > > Raquel

                      • Regina
                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 4, 1936
                          Hi,

                          Has anyone here heard of the PK protocol, discovered by Dr Patricia Kane to treat neurological disorders like ALS, autism etc??

                          Regards
                          Regina