Signs you're being scammed by a fake guru

  • By Definition
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      While I'm here, for the moment? .. .

      http://www.naturalnews.com/035073_gurus_scams_self_improvement.html

      Listening to me, but better, communicating with me/each other, (and All?) may be all the *so called* therapy that you/we really need.. . Hey, now there's a feeling.. .

      How gluten (and casein) cause arthritis (etc?)

      http://www.naturalnews.com/035075_gluten_intolerance_rheumatoid_arthritis.html

      With me it's more casein I find.. .

      Michael Glavic

      Don't get scammed otherwise. Now, how much did you have to pay for that (Sheesh)

      An intervention, if not The intervention

      LOL

      Signs you're being scammed by a fake guru, not so much of as much? .. . Hello.

      IF/V.

      Get a Real language (There are not so many sacred cows there.. if any, I Feel as Understand, of Understandingmore, of as much.. .

      Really (No, I'm not so much of a fan of the not so really.. .

      I figure where we deal with crime and abuse and injustice otherwise, etc., we solve all our problems

      To Wit.

      Really. Jack? .. . (All stocked up on crazy, you say? .. . LOL